Happy Mother's Day!
2019-05-12 18:14:13 UTC
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.

On the left, the woman is baring all, showing the beauty that aroused her baby daddy.

On the center, her belly is hugely swollen to accommodate her baby, and her breasts have grown and her areolas have gotten bigger in preparation for milk production.

On the right, she holds her baby, who had grown inside her.

These pictures are so beautiful and so sexy!

2019-05-12 18:30:22 UTC
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.
It looks like a large turd with hair on one end.
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-12 18:59:15 UTC
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.
It looks like a large turd with hair on one end.
Wrong.

She is among the most beautiful Caucasian women in the world!

2019-05-12 19:43:42 UTC
It looks like a large turd with hair on one end.
Wrong.
She is among the most beautiful Caucasian women in the world!
I was not referring to the female in the image. I was referring
to the turd-like creature she was holding.
The Peeler
2019-05-12 19:57:41 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 12:43:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

What are you doing in straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo
swine? F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit always belongs.

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-05-12 21:16:02 UTC
It looks like a large turd with hair on one end.
Wrong.
She is among the most beautiful Caucasian women in the world!
I was not referring to the female in the image. I was referring
to the turd-like creature she was holding.
She us not holding a turd-like creature; she is holding a baby! A baby that grew inside her!

2019-05-12 19:03:52 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 14:30:22 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in
the first place.

JeSSe
2019-05-12 20:35:06 UTC
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.
http://tappeto-elastico.eu/image/1f6b37fa72888f14aaa350857dd2e7e5.jpg
On the left, the woman is baring all, showing the beauty that aroused her baby daddy.
On the center, her belly is hugely swollen to accommodate her baby, and her breasts have grown and her areolas have gotten bigger in preparation for milk production.
On the right, she holds her baby, who had grown inside her.
These pictures are so beautiful and so sexy!
Michael
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
--
From NPS:
"Do not feed the animals !
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
The Peeler
2019-05-12 20:42:00 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2019 16:35:06 -0400, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective
Post by JeSSe
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
Who's that "we" you are hallucinating about, slimy retard? Is that you and
all the other mentally, emotionally and sexually crippled retards around the
world?
--
Shadow describing Slimy Jesse:
"when the word Jew appears anywhere you drool at the mouth, get squint eyes
MID: <5617f9e9$0$1292$c3e8da3$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-12 21:16:59 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.
http://tappeto-elastico.eu/image/1f6b37fa72888f14aaa350857dd2e7e5.jpg
On the left, the woman is baring all, showing the beauty that aroused her baby daddy.
On the center, her belly is hugely swollen to accommodate her baby, and her breasts have grown and her areolas have gotten bigger in preparation for milk production.
On the right, she holds her baby, who had grown inside her.
These pictures are so beautiful and so sexy!
Michael
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
--
"Do not feed the animals !
Animals that are fed lose not only their natural fear of humans, but
also their ability to forage on their own. They often become overly
aggressive and completely dependent on handouts."
There is no sprog; just a human woman holding her human baby!

2019-05-13 13:22:32 UTC
Post by JeSSe
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
That is a real possibility. Weak-minded women have been known
to do that sort of thing.
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-13 15:36:21 UTC
Post by JeSSe
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
That is a real possibility. Weak-minded women have been known
to do that sort of thing.
Wrong!

The baby is human and would not have been adopted from a zoo!

http://tappeto-elastico.eu/image/1f6b37fa72888f14aaa350857dd2e7e5.jpg

2019-05-13 17:19:01 UTC
The Peeler
2019-05-13 17:46:42 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 10:19:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson
2019-05-13 18:33:32 UTC
In article <9a96d481-944f-4e95-bbc9-***@googlegroups.com>,

Go slurp some more jizz, old perv.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
The Peeler
2019-05-13 17:45:28 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 06:22:32 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2019-05-13 18:33:06 UTC
In article <d9ce99d7-ca76-4594-9a7e-***@googlegroups.com>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
Loose Cannon
2019-05-13 18:04:13 UTC
Post by JeSSe
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Mother's Day, and we celebrate by looking at this series of pictures.
http://tappeto-elastico.eu/image/1f6b37fa72888f14aaa350857dd2e7e5.jpg
On the left, the woman is baring all, showing the beauty that aroused her baby daddy.
On the center, her belly is hugely swollen to accommodate her baby, and her breasts have grown and her areolas have gotten bigger in preparation for milk production.
On the right, she holds her baby, who had grown inside her.
These pictures are so beautiful and so sexy!
Michael
How can we be sure the primitive sprog was not adopted from a zoo ?
That thing she's holding doesn't look any different than this one.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsAQWxYB4IomsFXm-jB0PbFQ8lPKlW9SvG0-kWQ4QHvp2eOwa9
NEMO
2019-05-13 18:34:05 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Carolina Reb
2019-05-13 18:35:25 UTC
The differences are so small, they are not even worth mentioning.
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-05-13 18:36:18 UTC
In article <1bf75967-4b06-45c6-84a6-***@googlegroups.com>,

nazoid bitches swinging... KEWEL!

https://tinyurl.com/y6tmy6hw

Execution of Stutthof concentration camp overseers at Biskupia Górka (from
left to right): Jenny-Wanda Barkmann, Ewa Paradies, Elisabeth Becker, Wanda
Klaff and Gerda Steinhoff, further the guard SS-OberscharfÃŒhrer Johann Pauls
(the chief of the work detail "Waldkolonne") and Polish kapos
The Peeler
2019-05-13 18:59:54 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 11:35:25 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-05-14 14:49:49 UTC
That thing she's holding doesn't look any different than this one.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsAQWxYB4IomsFXm->>jB0PbFQ8lPKlW9SvG0-kWQ4QHvp2eOwa9
The differences are so small, they are not even worth mentioning.
Wrong.

They are different SPECIES.

2019-05-13 18:58:57 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 14:04:13 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
That thing she's holding doesn't look any different than this one.
It can't be as ugly as your "PIG", you unhappily married gay nazi sow! You
know, this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL