That I were King Dictator....
נפש בר יוכהאי
2018-01-10 05:30:36 UTC
To please HaShem that I were King Dictator I would kick every person that is part of the LGBTQ community out of the military and do everything possible to discourage the LGBTQ communities existence. I would give our police officers more leeway while doing their job so as to stop the killing of our Blue Bloods. I would be like the Rebbe was and insure that every citizen of the USA and Israel be allowed free food. For married people I would introduce legislation to help families financial, spiritually and morally to stay together without divorce. For single people I would promote all activity that can lead to marriage and a family. And for all the people that adore, worship and idolize people that like to fight and the fighters themselves I would put in the heat of the battle right on the front lines. For the people that love good and hate evil I would do everything in my power so they could live in peace. For the people that love evil and hate good I would revoke their citizenship and deport them to an Island where they could live away from the good population. I would make all life prolonging drugs free. I would enforce a prohibition against all forms of alcohol and all forms of drugs that harm the host more than help the host's longevity. I would make it mandatory for all citizens to observe the Jewish Laws of Kasruth and also make the Decalogue the supreme law of the land. But most of all I would dismantle the Dome of the Rock and rebuild the Third Jewish Temple over the Rock of Moriah on Jerusalem, Eretz Israel.
2018-01-10 16:49:08 UTC
On Tue, 9 Jan 2018 21:30:36 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
To please HaShem
Why would you want to please superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon
him), Y-chi? You're just a jew wannabe! He doesn't GIVE, two jew
shits about moulies like you!

Tell us again all the anti-psychotic meds that Colorado has mandated
for you!
<snigger>

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
נפש בר יוכהאי
You are a common but pirate. Nobody believes you lies. Now quickly fuckth thee offth thee.
2018-01-11 16:51:21 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 09:28:17 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ?????? aka
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
To please HaShem
Why would you want to please superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon
him), Y-chi? You're just a jew wannabe! He doesn't GIVE, two jew
shits about moulies like you!
Tell us again all the anti-psychotic meds that Colorado has mandated
for you!
<snigger>
You are a common but [sic][SIC!!! LOL] pirate.
YOU are a dickless drug-fucked jew wannabe with diarrhoea for b'rains.

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."

2018-01-10 20:43:28 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 08:49:08 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוכהאי
To please HaShem
Why would you want to please superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon
him), Y-chi? You're just a jew wannabe! He doesn't GIVE, two jew
shits about moulies like you!
HaShem was never superseded. In fact, Jesus the Jew referred to him
repeatedly as his "father in heaven"! So, actually Jesus CONFIRMED HaShem!
Tell us again all the anti-psychotic meds that Colorado has mandated
for you!
<snigger>
Tell us again about your predilection for men's genitals, arses and shit,
you deviated serb peasant! <tsk>
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>