Asians Threaten Caucasian Girls For Oral Sodomy
2019-11-02 18:07:16 UTC
https://twitter.com/Zod14_/status/1182387257166192641

2019-11-02 18:26:57 UTC
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 14:07:16 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Tall Henry
2019-11-02 18:30:05 UTC
https://twitter.com/Zod14_/status/1182387257166192641
This specifically refers to muzzies, you dumb shiteating freak. But
you LOVE muzzies and their dicks, don't you?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-02 19:25:14 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
Post by Carolina Reb
https://twitter.com/Zod14_/status/1182387257166192641
This specifically refers to muzzies, you dumb shiteating freak. But
you LOVE muzzies and their dicks, don't you?
Where do you think "muzzies" are from, you pissdrinking moron?
Antarctica?
NEMO
2019-11-02 19:29:39 UTC
Where do you think "muzzies" are from,
Didn't you ask, before you sucked them off (and their camels
and donkeys)?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-02 19:36:49 UTC
2019-11-02 19:47:11 UTC
In article <3ede51ab-e7ba-49b7-bc28-***@googlegroups.com>,

Cheer up, old man! This leading nazoid ALSO sucked dick! And he
explains why it's OK for nazoids to do so!

"While in jail, Kuhnen[1] came out as gay. In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family
meant he had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out
that Ernst Rohm[2] was also a gay Nazi."

Notes:

[1] Michael Kuhnen was the leader of the German neo-Nazi
scene; after sucking one too many dicks, he died of AIDS.

[2] The homosexual Ernst Rohm was the leader of the SA, and
also (surprise!) Adolf Shitler's "closest" personal friend
(nudge-nudge-wink-wink).
B***@37.com
Nazism and homo-sexual Jew Hate are inextricably linked. If you know one you know the other. The only "genius" of Hitler and all the other little Adolphs running around here there and everywhere is their mutual abilities to fail and recognize each other in beer halls, gay bars, German beer Putsches —— sieg heil motherfuckers.
Carolina Reb
2019-11-03 01:21:10 UTC
You ugly-assed NY Jew pervert!
The Peeler
2019-11-03 09:47:55 UTC
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 18:21:10 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-02 19:51:25 UTC
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 12:36:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2019-11-02 19:51:01 UTC
On Sat, 2 Nov 2019 12:25:14 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg