Churchill Debates Hitler
2018-10-11 05:35:48 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3780
NEMO
2018-10-11 08:40:38 UTC

TSSSSSK!
Carolina Reb
2018-10-11 18:00:06 UTC
http://youtu.be/XTRjmN71q54
TSSSSSK!
PIZZZZ on You, Jew.
The Peeler
2018-10-11 18:57:06 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 11:00:06 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded face:
2018-10-11 21:30:13 UTC
In article <c74bef80-88e4-4f43-a215-***@googlegroups.com>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!

The Peeler
2018-10-11 08:40:35 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 01:35:48 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the senile gay nazi sow suffering from menstrual cramps:
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>