Free speech, non hateful speech in the US? It's over folks
Zaire
2019-11-01 08:53:03 UTC
You don't need the law to hurt people who actually didn't say anything remotely hurtful to anyone.
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave?
I would think that the Constitution would protect this fellow.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/florida-principal-holocaust-fired-trnd/index.html
The Peeler
2019-11-01 09:15:00 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 01:53:03 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
P-Dub
2019-11-01 12:42:17 UTC
Post by Zaire
You don't need the law to hurt people who actually didn't say anything remotely hurtful to anyone.
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave?
I would think that the Constitution would protect this fellow.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/florida-principal-holocaust-fired-trnd/index.html
The constitution does guarantee that this guy can say what he wants in this country. But his employer feels that his words were harmful to the school's position in the community, and thus he was terminated.

If he has a problem with that, he has the right to get a lawyer. He'll probably find a Jewish lawyer.

Frankly, I think he's an asshole. But he has a right to be an asshole. Carolina Pussy has a right to be a pussy, and Plain Ol Asshole has a right to have his head up his ass 24x7.
Zaire
Why is he an asshole? He didn't deny the holocaust.
The Peeler
2019-11-01 13:51:17 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 07:46:45 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about his eyeing of his schoolmates' dicks:
"I was one of the few guys in gym class to have skin intact.
MID: <0fb300f4-e4ea-4d5a-b66c-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
That's why he is an asshole.
The Peeler
2019-11-01 16:02:58 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 08:40:37 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
That's why he is an asshole.
...says, of course, the asshole known as "Loose Sphincter" on Usenet! LOL
2019-11-05 15:04:29 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
That's why he is an asshole.
...says, of course, the asshole known as "Loose Sphincter" on Usenet! LOL
Yup!

2019-11-01 15:40:57 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Zaire
You don't need the law to hurt people who actually didn't say anything remotely hurtful to anyone.
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave?
I would think that the Constitution would protect this fellow.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/florida-principal-holocaust-fired-trnd/index.html
The constitution does guarantee that this guy can say what he wants in this country. But his employer feels that his words were harmful to the school's position in the community, and thus he was terminated.
If he has a problem with that, he has the right to get a lawyer. He'll probably find a Jewish lawyer.
It appears he sent that e-mail under his official account. this places the e-mail within the scope of Garcetti v. Ceballos, 547 U.S. 410 (2006)
Post by P-Dub
Frankly, I think he's an asshole. But he has a right to be an asshole. Carolina Pussy has a right to be a pussy, and Plain Ol Asshole has a right to have his head up his ass 24x7.
Indeed.

Fuck you, you Christian son-of-a-bitch.
The Peeler
2019-11-01 16:28:24 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:16:09 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq

and you have the right to fuck your yid mother's dead corpse ... ya fucking zionnist pig.
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-02 17:41:51 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by P-Dub
Post by Zaire
[...]
Your pecker breath smells real bad.

2019-11-06 02:30:15 UTC
Peckers are surely something that you should know about as you are constantly beating yours over your miscegenation porn.
The Peeler
2019-11-06 08:57:41 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 18:30:15 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

and you have the right to fuck your yid mother's dead stinking corpse ... ya fucking zionist pig.
The Peeler
2019-11-01 18:13:53 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 10:26:22 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
and you have the right to fuck your yid mother's dead stinking corpse ... ya fucking zionist pig.
You have the one and only right to be a constantly ridiculed gay muzzietard,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! LOL