HUH? HAY! YES! Sleazy slimy little jew raghead Scott 'Israeel' should, have been a jew realtor or a car title loan salessubperson like Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine (aka Klaus Schadenfreude - LOL) not a g-ddam sheriff!
2018-07-07 21:50:12 UTC

HAY!

WHO, ever heard of a jew 'sheriff' anyway?

The very IDEA is absurd!!!

2018-07-07 22:07:48 UTC
And the hysterical psychotic serbian bitch KEEPS entertaining the online
HAY!
WHO, ever heard of a jew 'sheriff' anyway?
The very IDEA is absurd!!!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor psychotic idiot!
--
"GB" addressing bullshitting dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse, and sit down to do some serious research."