I believe in tempered free speech
Zaire
2019-10-08 09:02:16 UTC
For example, there is a hate site out there(I won't post a link, but we know what I state is true), that sometimes dabbles in holocaust denial. However, I've never seen that site stating that tearing Jews from their homes and shipping them to camps in boxcars was a horrific action. If someone denies the holocaust um OK, but at the very least that someone should also state that at the very least what the German Government did to the Jews was horrendous.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 09:04:46 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 02:02:16 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
2019-10-08 20:41:21 UTC
Post by Zaire
For example, there is a hate site out there(I won't post a link, but we know what I state is true), that sometimes dabbles in holocaust denial. However, I've never seen that site stating that tearing Jews from their homes and shipping them to camps in boxcars was a horrific action. If someone denies the holocaust um OK, but at the very least that someone should also state that at the very least what the German Government did to the Jews was horrendous.
what the German Government did to the Jews was horrendous.
---
correction: what the German christians did to the Jews was horrendous.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 21:50:45 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:41:21 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
correction: what the German christians did to the Jews was horrendous.
It was German nazis not German Christians who did it,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! OTOH, retarded Muslims like you would like to wipe
out the Jews. Funnily enough, retarded Muslims even would like to wipe out
gay fellow muzzies like you! LOL