HAY Roman you degenerate Autistic Smegma-Breath Foreskin Peeling Grik piece of skata.....HAVE, you been SCHWIMMING in the non-white SCHWIMBAD with the REST of the greasy unwashed Grik Gastarbeiters?
just-a-guy
2019-06-08 18:14:07 UTC
HUH?

HAVE, you anus? <B<

Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<

Just form a circle and greek each other afterwards anus! <GB<

It's what you semitic assholes DO innit anus! <VGB<

I throw shoe at you! <EGB<

LOMPO!
TallHenry
2019-06-08 18:38:23 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<
Well, yes. Not even *jews* want to share their mikvahs with Griks!

Filthy bunch of skata-eating semites!

<tsk>
The Peeler
2019-06-08 20:23:02 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 11:38:23 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by TallHenry
Well, yes.
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Jews
2019-06-08 18:38:17 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by just-a-guy
I throw shoe at you! <EGB<
You CAN'T throw a show at ANYONE, glue-huffer!

First, you have to OWN shoes, and your mom doesn't allow that so you
don't wander from your basement and not be there when she needs
felching.

As if you'd ever have the courage to leave.

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-08 18:39:37 UTC
Is that serb sexual cripple desperate, or what? LOL
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<
Just form a circle and greek each other afterwards anus! <GB<
It's what you semitic assholes DO innit anus! <VGB<
I throw shoe at you! <EGB<
LOMPO!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an asshole!
--
"The Jews" addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
TallHenry
2019-06-09 17:46:27 UTC
HUH?

Is, it anus? <B<

SEEMS anus! <G<

Filthy skata-eating semite! <GB<

Greek you! <VGB<

<tsk>
The Jews
2019-06-09 17:53:16 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Is, it anus? <B<
SEEMS anus! <G<
Filthy skata-eating semite! <GB<
Greek you! <VGB<
<tsk>
WHAT is funnier than Gordon IMPOTENTLY RANTING at the people picking
on him on Usenet?

Well?

Nothing! ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-09 18:03:28 UTC
Something seems to be hurting the dumb gay serb bitch! Just what could it
be? LOL
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Is, it anus? <B<
SEEMS anus! <G<
Filthy skata-eating semite! <GB<
Greek you! <VGB<
<tsk>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor defeated bitchslapped cunt!
--
Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
MID: <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>
TallHenry
2019-06-09 18:14:13 UTC
HUH?

Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <B<

If he's/she's killfiled me she'll see what I'm writing too innit! <G<

Thanks anus! <GB<

Greek you asshole! <VGB<

<tsk>
Loose Cannon
2019-06-09 18:32:26 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <B<
Doesn't matter if 'Pamela' is a he/she/transbender innit!

They ALL look, the same from behind innit!

You can stick, your Grik schlong in it innit!

LOLOK
NEMO
2019-06-09 18:59:09 UTC
In article <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>, efbreg73
@gmx-x.comm says...
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <B<
Doesn't matter if 'Pamela' is a he/she/transbender innit!
They ALL look, the same from behind innit!
You can stick, your Grik schlong in it innit!
What can, you possibly EXPECK?

It's what, Griks DO innit!
The Peeler
2019-06-09 19:18:23 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 11:59:09 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Post by NEMO
What can, you possibly EXPECK?
We all expect you to CONTINUE makine a complete ass of yourself in public,
dreckserb Razovic! After all, it's your ONE and ONLY "talent"! LMAO
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
The Peeler
2019-06-09 19:16:44 UTC
On Sun, 9 Jun 2019 11:32:26 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by TallHenry
Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <B<
Doesn't matter if 'Pamela' is a he/she/transbender innit!
They ALL look, the same from behind innit!
You can stick, your Grik schlong in it innit!
LOLOK
Sounds like that Pamela REALLY, REALLY hurt you, poor bleeding idiot! So,
what you going to do about it? Take "revenge" by ...making an ass of
yourself again, the ONLY kind of "revenge" you are capable of, you
clinically insane idiot? LOL
--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2019-06-09 18:41:18 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by TallHenry
Pamela
Huh? ANOTHER Jew you're hiding from?

LOL

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
TallHenry
2019-06-10 21:52:48 UTC
HUH?

LEAVE the bucket of, MOUSSKATA for now! <B<

Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <G<

If he's/she's killfiled me she'll see what I'm writing too innit! <GB<

Thanks anus! <BG<

Greek you asshole! <VGB<

Up yours with a baseball bat! <EGB<

<tsk>
The Peeler
2019-06-10 22:32:19 UTC
Dumb serb asshole is SOOO proud of being an internationally recognized idiot
and clinically insane loser! LOL
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
LEAVE the bucket of, MOUSSKATA for now! <B<
Pamela reads your inane banal repetitive pidgin English posts innit? <G<
If he's/she's killfiled me she'll see what I'm writing too innit! <GB<
Thanks anus! <BG<
Greek you asshole! <VGB<
Up yours with a baseball bat! <EGB<
<tsk>
What's "life" like if one is a clinically insane loser, asshole and idiot
like you, Razovic? It appears to be horrible! Innit, poor endlessly
suffering idiot? LOL
--
tomcov about poor clinically insane asshole Razovic:
TallHenry
2019-06-11 13:52:20 UTC
HUH?

HAVE, you anus? <B<

Followed by a PEELATHON and a GREEKATHON? <G<

Sick piece of semitic skata! <GB<

<tsk>! <VGB<

Greek you asshole! <EGB<

LOLOK
The Peeler
2019-06-11 14:10:19 UTC
Our clinically insane resident psychopath and internationally known
cocksucker tries to convince really EVERYONE of her lunacy today again! LOL
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Followed by a PEELATHON and a GREEKATHON? <G<
Sick piece of semitic skata! <GB<
<tsk>! <VGB<
Greek you asshole! <EGB<
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor retarded housebound nutter!
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
TallHenry
2019-06-17 13:58:16 UTC
HUH?

HAVE, you anus? <B<

Followed by a mass PEELATHON and a mass GREEKATHON? <G<

It's what, you Grik semites DO! <GB<

<tsk>! <VGB<

Greek you asshole! <EGB<

LOLOK
The Jews
2019-06-17 14:05:23 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
HUH?
HAVE, you an anus? <B<
Are you looking for a date, Gordon?

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-17 16:54:53 UTC
Anyone interested in the workings of a sexually cripple and clinically
insane "mind"?
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Followed by a mass PEELATHON and a mass GREEKATHON? <G<
It's what, you Grik semites DO! <GB<
<tsk>! <VGB<
Greek you asshole! <EGB<
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

What a clinically insane asshole! LOL
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
TallHenry
2019-06-18 13:06:19 UTC
HUH?

Caught, jew measle's yet jew bastard ?

What, the fuck are you WAITING for ?

LOMPO !
The Jews
2019-06-18 13:21:52 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Caught, jew measle's yet jew bastard ?
Still hiding in your basement, Gordon?

Got those subpoenas yet?

LOL

What's taking you so long to track me down and holocaust me, you lazy
glue-huffing bastard?

ROFLMJAO

Afraid you'll end up like this?
https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-18 15:53:32 UTC
What a hysterical retarded psychotic cunt! LOL
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
Caught, jew measle's yet jew bastard ?
What, the fuck are you WAITING for ?
LOMPO !
Is that serb bitch desperate, or stupid, or both, or what? LMAO!
--
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2019-06-18 20:16:18 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-48672929

Teenage neo-Nazis jailed over terror offences

Two teenage neo-Nazis, who encouraged an attack on Prince Harry for
marrying a woman of mixed race, have been jailed for terrorism
offences.

Michal Szewczuk, 19, from Leeds, and Oskar Dunn-Koczorowski, 18, from
west London, were part of a group called the Sonnenkrieg Division.

An Old Bailey judge said their online propaganda was abhorrent and
criminal.

Dunn-Koczorowski was given an 18-month detention and training order.
Szewczuk was jailed for just over four years.

Are ALL of you this stupid? ROFLMJAO
The Jews
2019-06-18 20:17:03 UTC
Neo-Nazi Sentenced to 21 Months in Prison For Sharing Video of Mosque
Massacre and Calling it 'Awesome'

Philip Arps was sentenced in a New Zealand court today for sharing
video of the Christchurch massacre, a terrorist attack on two mosques
that killed 51 people on March 15. Arps, who has compared himself
favorably to Adolf Hitler’s deputy Rudolf Hess, pleaded guilty to two
counts of sharing the video and received a sentence of 21 months in
prison for sending it to roughly 30 people.

Arps told the judge overseeing his case that video of the bloody
massacre was “awesome,” according to New Zealand news outlet RNZ and
he even asked one person to add crosshairs and a body count graphic to
“make it more fun.”
The Jews
2019-06-18 20:18:05 UTC
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dallas-federal-building-shooter-posted-far-right-memes-about-nazis-and-confederacy

Brian Clyde, 22, showed off guns and racist imagery on Facebook before
attacking a federal building in Texas.

A Texas man accused of opening fire outside a Dallas courthouse
uploaded right-wing memes to Facebook, including memes about Nazism
and the Confederacy.

Authorities said Brian Clyde, 22, attacked the Earle Cabell federal
courthouse Monday morning before law enforcement killed him. No one
else was reported injured. A Dallas Morning News photograph of Clyde
shows him holding a semi-automatic rifle and wearing a belt full of
ammunition. He appears to have uploaded to his Facebook page a picture
of similar magazines on Saturday. Elsewhere on the page, he shared
memes, some of which suggested racist or misogynist views.

Authorities did not offer a possible motive for Clyde’s rampage, other
than the fact that he was a typical glue-huffing, goose-stepping
pedophile. “We wonder how he ever got the courage to emerge from his
basement,” said one investigator. “These guys will usually hide there
for years— sometimes decades.”
TallHenry
2019-06-18 20:22:00 UTC
HUH?

As soon as, sleazy jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld's subpeopoa's
arrive at your jew ISP !

What, kind of excuse are, you gonna give jew bastard ?

No jew mini-cajone's ?

Hay, that'll voik !

LOMPO !
NEMO
2019-06-18 20:39:07 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
As soon as, sleazy jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld's subpeopoa's
arrive at your jew ISP !
What, kind of excuse are, you gonna give jew bastard ?
No jew mini-cajone's ?
Hay, that'll voik !
You can bet that 'judge' jewdy has heard it HUNDRED'S of time's
before...in fact, EVERY time a jew appear's before the obnoxious jew
cunt !
The Peeler
2019-06-18 20:47:14 UTC
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 13:39:07 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Post by NEMO
You can bet that 'judge' jewdy has heard it HUNDRED'S of time's
before...in fact, EVERY time a jew appear's before the obnoxious jew
cunt !
What are you NOW babbling again, poor desperate nutter? Can't you afford
your meds? LMAO
MID: <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>
The Jews
2019-06-18 23:22:12 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
avoiding Nuremberging® but could only manage this impotent reply to
Post by NEMO
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
As soon as, sleazy jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld's subpeopoa's
arrive at your jew ISP !
What, kind of excuse are, you gonna give jew bastard ?
No jew mini-cajone's ?
Hay, that'll voik !
You can bet that 'judge' jewdy has heard it HUNDRED'S of time's
before...in fact, EVERY time a jew appear's before the obnoxious jew
cunt !
JUDGE JUDY: So, where are these subpoenas?
Glue Huffing Pedophile Dirtbag Gordon: They're coming!
JUDGE JUDY: So's Christmas!
GHPDG: I hope they're coming
JUDGE JUDY: So, in other words, they're not coming
GHPDG: No.
JUDGE JUDY: Thought so. LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
Post by NEMO
-Gordon Radovich

The Peeler
2019-06-18 20:45:15 UTC
Anyone can make ANY sense of this clinically insane asshole's bullshit?
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
As soon as, sleazy jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld's subpeopoa's
arrive at your jew ISP !
What, kind of excuse are, you gonna give jew bastard ?
No jew mini-cajone's ?
Hay, that'll voik !
LOMPO !
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor idiotic asshole!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-06-18 23:19:22 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
As soon as, sleazy jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld's subpeopoa's
arrive at your jew ISP !
So, then, NEVER!

Gotcha!

Good God you're an impotent clown.