British babes COMPETE to suck Greek Dick... so... no wonder sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron is MAD as HELL!
just-a-guy
2020-02-10 23:20:08 UTC
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nine-british-women-arrested-after-318205

"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"

MUST drive you REALLY mad, considering your total failure
with the British ladies... LOL oh LOL!!

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron

More LOL!

And MORE!
The Peeler
2020-02-12 21:04:27 UTC
You wish you were the 10th.
The Peeler
2020-02-12 21:45:58 UTC
On Wed, 12 Feb 2020 16:04:27 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by The Peeler
Post by just-a-guy
"Nine British women arrested after oral sex competition on Greek island"
You wish you were the 10th.
You'd push all nine women away and quickly bend over, Loose Sphincter!