Marine Corps Jargon
Add Reply
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-05 00:15:52 UTC
Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one.

Who is the girlfriend of the Marine Corps? Suzie Rotten Crotch.

Who is every Marines Friend? Two Beers Benny

Who do we blame it on? Joe Shit The Rag Man.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-05 00:31:54 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one.
Who is the girlfriend of the Marine Corps? Suzie Rotten Crotch.
Who is every Marines Friend? Two Beers Benny
Who do we blame it on? Joe Shit The Rag Man.
You could have used your Israeli citizenship to avoid
military service in the armed forces of this country,
if you so chose. Perhaps you had motives of your own.
Unless you share that information here on Usenet, it
could be anyone's guess.
נפש בר יוחאי
I was honorably discharged from the USMC Sgt. E-5. Ten months after that I immigrated to Israel as a Oleh Hadash. Three months later I was issued a Teudat Zehut authorized by Prime Minister Menachem Begin himself.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-05 04:30:48 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Excuses are like assholes, everybody's got one.
Who is the girlfriend of the Marine Corps? Suzie Rotten Crotch.
Who is every Marines Friend? Two Beers Benny
Who do we blame it on? Joe Shit The Rag Man.
You could have used your Israeli citizenship to avoid
military service in the armed forces of this country,
if you so chose. Perhaps you had motives of your own.
Unless you share that information here on Usenet, it
could be anyone's guess.
I was honorably discharged from the USMC Sgt. E-5. Ten months after that I immigrated to Israel as a Oleh Hadash. Three months later I was issued a Teudat Zehut authorized by Prime Minister Menachem Begin himself.
Looks like you made a home for yourself in the Levant. What are
you still doing in Colorado? John Pollard served the interests
of Israel as well. However, he was not as fortunate as you. He
did thirty years at the Fed pen in Butner, NC. Now released, in
large part due to the efforts of your Prime Minister Benjamin
"Bibi" Netanyahu and living in NYC, he wants to live in his
homeland as well.
The Peeler
2018-11-05 09:51:44 UTC
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 20:30:48 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your posts belong.

נפש בר יוחאי
Don't worry about me tumtam. You need to figure out how to remove the target on you.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-06 08:20:59 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
I am only suggesting that since you openly proclaim your citizenship
in that entity in the Levant, that you take up residency there. John
Pollard has already made public his intention to do so...what's keeping
you?
The Peeler
2018-11-06 09:23:06 UTC
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 00:20:59 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
נפש בר יוחאי
Don't worry about it mamzer, you dribble has gone dibble.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-06 18:26:48 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
[...]
Your country in the Levant NEEDS you! With your previous military
training, just think of all the unarmed civilians you could kill!
The Peeler
2018-11-06 19:45:23 UTC
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:26:48 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

נפש בר יוחאי
At least I'm a citizen of several countries where as you have no county. No country will claim you as a citizen even when you end up in the slammer.
The Peeler
2018-11-05 09:49:22 UTC
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 16:31:54 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

2018-11-07 23:02:33 UTC
On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 17:19:03 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
GI Y-Chi
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/US-GAY-BRIGADE-3.jpg
Another one of your notorious gay links, unhappily married gay nazi bastard?
<G>
נפש בר יוחאי
Fuck you, you fat German slob. That anyone is a queer in these newsgroup it would have to be you.
Carolina Reb

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830
The Peeler
2018-11-08 09:57:18 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 23:09:45 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg