WTC Building 7 collapse
Add Reply
Zaire
2019-09-09 13:13:22 UTC
Fire didn't bring the building down.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/paul-craig-roberts/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins-2/
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 15:00:26 UTC
Post by Zaire
Fire didn't bring the building down.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/paul-craig-roberts/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins-2/
You just now figuring that out? Do you still believe a caveman in
Afghanistan using a laptop computer and Arabs with box-cutters brought
down three NYC skyscrapers with two airplanes?
NEMO
2019-09-09 15:14:13 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

A very surprised nazi soldier:

"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"

TSSK!
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 15:53:19 UTC
"Ach! But Shitler promized ve vill rule das vorld!"
http://i.imgur.com/LjVfx.jpg
TSSK!
Hitler did not have anything to do with the World Trade Center complex,
you ignorant Toronto homosexual Jew! Hitler disappeared in 1945 and
construction on the complex did not even begin until the mid 60s! If you
quit plowing so many Canadian assholes on Church Street, it just MIGHT
improve your IQ (maybe).
Tall Henry
2019-09-09 16:37:17 UTC
Hitler did not have anything to do with the World Trade Center complex,
That's right, cocksucker. He DID, however, have a LOT to do with
the fact that more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks entered
the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.

As a matter of fact, he considered the above as his major
achievement.
Zaire
Excuse me? You are so full of shit. The Soviets did the raping and murder. Don't blame it on Hitler. Blame it on the filth that perpetrated that holocaust.
NEMO
2019-09-09 16:50:53 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Tall Henry
That's right, cocksucker. He DID, however, have a LOT to do with
the fact that more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks entered
the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
As a matter of fact, he considered the above as his major
achievement.
The Soviets did the raping and murder. Don't blame it on Hitler.
Even the Germans did:

A sixteen-year-old Berliner called Dieter Borkovsky described what he
witnessed in a crowded S-Bahn train from the Anhalter Bahnhof. "There
was terror on the faces of the people. They were full of anger and
despair. I had never heard such cursing before. Suddenly someone
shouted above the noise, 'Silence!'. We saw a small dirty soldier with
two Iron Crosses and the German Cross in Gold. On his sleeve he had a
badge with four metal tanks, which meant that he had destroyed four
tanks at close quarters. 'I've got something to tell you', he shouted,
and the carriage fell silent. 'Even if you don't want to listen to me,
stop whingeing. We have to win this war. We must not lose our courage.
If others win the war, and if they do to us only a fraction of what we
have done in the occupied territories, there won't be a single German
left in a few weeks'. It became so quiet in that carriage that one could
have heard a pin drop."

Source: "Berlin: The Downfall 1945", by Anthony Beevor.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 18:20:18 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 09:40:50 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-09-09 18:19:26 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:53:19 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
Zaire
I figured it out long ago. The official conspiracy theory was full of holes. I just posted the article because it's a point of view that the MSM will not agree with.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 16:54:12 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Zaire
Fire didn't bring the building down.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/paul-craig-roberts/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins-2/
You just now figuring that out? Do you still believe a caveman in
Afghanistan using a laptop computer and Arabs with box-cutters brought
down three NYC skyscrapers with two airplanes?
I figured it out long ago. The official conspiracy theory was full of holes. I just posted the article because it's a point of view that the MSM will not agree with.
Actually I stand corrected. Construction actually begin in 1968 and not
earlier in that decade. Here, you see construction on the slurry wall
in 1969:

Richard Gage of A&E truth came over to nearby Columbia (SC) around a
decade ago about the truths behind the destruction of the complex:

https://www.ae911truth.org/

They are really putting the heat on the Jew "Lucky" Larry Silverstein,
of the present WTC complex.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-09 18:16:19 UTC
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/WTC_bathtub_east.JPG
Richard Gage of A&E truth came over to nearby Columbia (SC) around a
 https://www.ae911truth.org/
They are really putting the heat on the Jew "Lucky" Larry Silverstein,
of the present WTC complex.
More on "Lucky" Larry Silverstein's Mossad and the destruction of the Twins:

https://www.voltairenet.org/article179295.html
The Peeler
2019-09-09 19:16:26 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:16:19 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2019-09-09 18:22:21 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 12:54:12 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off to your homegroup, you disgusting senile nazi homo swines! BOTH of
you sickening nazitards!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-09-09 18:21:28 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 09:39:23 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2019-09-11 15:54:42 UTC
Post by Zaire
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by Zaire
Fire didn't bring the building down.
https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/09/paul-craig-roberts/the-official-story-of-the-collapse-of-wtc-building-7-lies-in-ruins-2/
You just now figuring that out? Do you still believe a caveman in
Afghanistan using a laptop computer and Arabs with box-cutters brought
down three NYC skyscrapers with two airplanes?
I figured it out long ago. The official conspiracy theory was full of holes. I just posted the article because it's a point of view that the MSM will not agree with.
When Americans Fell for the 9/11 Deception They Lost Their Country.....

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/09/when-americans-fell-for-9-11-deception.html
The Peeler
2019-09-11 16:49:50 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:54:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
2019-09-11 18:24:27 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 08:54:42 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
Socrates posted....

On the TV today, it’s going to be “9/11 Remembrance” all day long. In
fact, it’ll probably last a week. Like Holocaust Remembrance, 9/11
Remembrance has become a religion of sorts. And why not? Both events are
Jewish-connected and the Jews — a vengeful tribe — are the people of
“never forget” (actually, their motto is “never forgive, never forget”).

But America’s culture itself has become Judaized: today, there’s a huge,
taxpayer-funded memorial for nearly everything: 9/11, Oklahoma City,
AIDS, Matthew Shepard, Fallen Educators (!), Lassie, Tiny Tim, and so
on. (Some memorials have yet to be built: National Global War on
Terrorism Memorial, National Desert Storm and Desert Shield Memorial,
National Native American Veterans Memorial, etc.).

As for the 9/11/01 terrorism event itself, who did it? I believe that
Israel “hired” (i.e., recruited, aided, funded) Arabs to commit 9/11.
That way, if the plan failed and the terrorists were caught beforehand,
Israel could deny any involvement and point to the Arabs. After all,
Israel is famous for doing things like that: recall the 1954 Lavon
Affair, one of many Jewish “false flag” events. Anyway, that’s my
theory. You may have a different theory.
NEMO
2019-09-11 18:29:57 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Michael Kuhnen, the leader of the German neo-Nazi movement. Died
of AIDS:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_K%C3%BChnen

In 1986, while in jail, KÃŒhnen came out as gay.[7] In response to critics
within the neo-Nazi movement, he argued that his lack of a family meant he
had more time to devote to militancy, and he pointed out that Ernst Röhm
was also a gay Nazi.
plainolamerican
If they would attack the USS Liberty and blame it on Egypt, why wouldn't they attack NYC and blame it on the muzzies?
The Peeler
2019-09-11 19:06:22 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 11:39:16 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
If they would attack the USS Liberty and blame it on Egypt, why wouldn't
they attack NYC and blame it on the muzzies?
It's amazing that the liberal US hasn't yet sent subversive muzzie scum like
you packing, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
Carolina Reb
Why don't you ask all of your Jew friends, Goy boy?
The Peeler
2019-09-11 19:50:59 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 12:38:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

rather, just my non-zionist jewish friends, yidboy.
The Peeler
2019-09-11 21:01:20 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 13:22:10 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
rather, just my non-zionist jewish friends, yidboy.
You don't have ANY friends, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit, especially NO American
friends!
Carolina Reb
ALL your Jew friends are ALL in the same cesspool, Shabboz Goy.
The Peeler
2019-09-12 07:28:10 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:40:45 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-09-11 19:02:45 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:24:27 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-09 18:18:51 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 11:00:26 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-09-09 18:18:14 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 06:13:22 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?