My Name Is Really Mud
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-07-05 18:02:29 UTC
I got me a complication
And it's an only child
Concernin' my reputation
As something more than wild
I know it serves me right
But I can't sleep at night
Have to hide my face
Or go some other play-ay-ay-ay-ay-ace

I won't cry out for justice
Admit that I was wrong
I'll stay in hibernation
'Til the talk subsides to gone
My social life's a dud
My name is really mud
I'm up to here in lies
Guess I'm down to size
To size

Can't seem to talk about
The things that bother me
Seems to be
What everybody has
Against me
Oh, oh,…

2018-07-05 22:00:02 UTC
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 11:02:29 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I got me a complication
Yes, you do. You're a coon who thinks he's a jew!

2018-07-05 22:12:21 UTC
On Thu, 05 Jul 2018 15:00:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
I got me a complication
Yes, you do. You're a coon who thinks he's a jew!
He's NO coon, and he IS a Jew! You are a psychopathic sexually crippled serb
peasant who wants to make everyone believe she is a "Brit" and a "WASP"!
<BG>
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"