Sex Change Drugs Are Actually Causing Disease
2019-10-27 23:52:34 UTC
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
The Peeler
2019-10-28 08:02:29 UTC
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 19:52:34 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2019-10-28 17:43:05 UTC
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
This is an atrocity! These trannist radicalists want to hurt kids!

2019-10-28 18:50:12 UTC
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
This is an atrocity! These trannist radicalists want to hurt kids!
Michael
....and YOU want to pollute the Caucasian gene pool, you
slanty-eyed Asian Mongoloid bastard. That will never happen,
except in your fantasies. Just keep on posting more porn
on this newsgroup, and just keep on jacking to it. THAT is
as close as you will ever get to a Caucasian female, you
puke-skinned Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2019-10-28 18:53:40 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 11:50:12 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-10-28 18:53:11 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 11:34:51 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Zaire
I think that you're an angry young black male Filipino Gay white woman with a taste for the bizarre. Please come to Canada, you will be welcome here.
The Peeler
2019-10-29 14:19:02 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 06:45:34 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-29 15:46:59 UTC
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
This is an atrocity! These trannist radicalists want to hurt kids!
An atrocity is that Gooks like you are at present
roaming around on this continent attempting to
pollute the Caucasian gene pool with defective
Asian DNA.
There is nothing wrong with that kind of DNA.

Check out this couple.

http://twitter.com/STPeach/status/1132136031010971648

Imagine what their babies would look like!

2019-10-29 16:27:14 UTC
An atrocity is that Gooks like you are at present
roaming around on this continent attempting to
pollute the Caucasian gene pool with defective
Asian DNA.
There is nothing wrong with that kind of DNA.
There is obviously everything wrong with HIS DNA! It's just another case of
the notorious nazoid PROJECTION, which ALL nazoids, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, practice!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-02 17:32:33 UTC
An atrocity is that Gooks like you are at present
roaming around on this continent attempting to
pollute the Caucasian gene pool with defective
Asian DNA.
There is nothing wrong with that kind of DNA.
There is obviously everything wrong with HIS DNA! It's just another case of
the notorious nazoid PROJECTION, which ALL nazoids, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, practice!
These dreckvolk project to try to feel better about themselves.

But in the end, they are just as miserable.

Now here is a happy couple.

https://www.theknot.com/us/elizabeth-bledsoe-and-jeffrey-yu-jul-2019/photos/2220858

Elizabeth Yu, nee Bledsoe, may be pregnant already!

Imagine what the babies would look like!

2019-11-02 18:21:40 UTC
There is obviously everything wrong with HIS DNA! It's just another case of
the notorious nazoid PROJECTION, which ALL nazoids, ALWAYS, without ANY
exception, practice!
These dreckvolk project to try to feel better about themselves.
The good thing is, we all know that they will NEVER feel better about
themselves! ;-)

Loose Cannon
2019-10-29 20:22:48 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 08:46:59 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
This is an atrocity! These trannist radicalists want to hurt kids!
An atrocity is that Gooks like you are at present
roaming around on this continent attempting to
pollute the Caucasian gene pool with defective
Asian DNA.
There is nothing wrong with that kind of DNA.
Check out this couple.
http://twitter.com/STPeach/status/1132136031010971648
Imagine what their babies would look like!
I would imagine it would look like this:

2019-10-29 21:15:07 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 16:22:48 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
I doubt it would look like this, you unhappily married gay nazi pig:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2019-10-30 13:20:08 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 08:46:59 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
This is an atrocity! These trannist radicalists want to hurt kids!
An atrocity is that Gooks like you are at present
roaming around on this continent attempting to
pollute the Caucasian gene pool with defective
Asian DNA.
There is nothing wrong with that kind of DNA.
Check out this couple.
http://twitter.com/STPeach/status/1132136031010971648
Imagine what their babies would look like!
https://irldefender.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/internet-expert.jpg
In other words, their babies would look better than you.

2019-10-28 18:54:11 UTC
gOn Mon, 28 Oct 2019 14:43:01 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2019-10-28 18:55:06 UTC
re: Death to all Jews everywhere!

I WOULD NEVER READ ANYTHING YOU COPIED AND PASTED HERE YOU STUPID STOOPID LAZY HUMILIATED COCKSUCKER —— PUT IT IN 25 WORDS OR SO AND MAYBE I WOULD BUT YOU CAN'T CUZ YOU'RE A FUCKING FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE, ARENTCHA YOU POOR HUMILIATED ELDERLY FAGGOT COCKSUCKER.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-28 19:27:35 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
re: Death to all Jews everywhere!
I WOULD NEVER READ ANYTHING YOU COPIED AND PASTED HERE YOU STUPID STOOPID LAZY HUMILIATED COCKSUCKER —— PUT IT IN 25 WORDS OR SO AND MAYBE I WOULD BUT YOU CAN'T CUZ YOU'RE A FUCKING FUNCTIONAL ILLITERATE, ARENTCHA YOU POOR HUMILIATED ELDERLY FAGGOT COCKSUCKER.
You already done it yourself, you Jew freak. No doubt you have
attracted the interest of FBI and SS:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-10-28 19:51:27 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 12:27:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your FAGGOTRY, you disgusting senile nazi homo

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-10-28 21:18:20 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-29 07:09:40 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Metapedia has nothing on "August Byron Kreis III," so assuming
that this is not a fictitious Jew make-believe fantasy,
You're really one crazy, 'tarded cocksucker...
I am telling you what I know from personal experience,
you stupid bastard. Lexington is less than an hour drive
from here (Pontiac, SC), and I have on numerous times
been over there. No one.....and by that I mean NO ONE...
EVER mention an "August Kreis" or "Aryan Nations" to
me from from over there.

I have heard rumors to the effect that there is a Klan
chapter or two over there, and in all likelihood is
probably true. Again, so what? No one over there
gives a flying fuck about "Aryan Nations" or "KKK"
over there, or if they do...never said so to me.

Fuck "Aryan Nations" or KKK. Just a bunch of numbskull
Christians...like you.
The Peeler
2019-10-29 08:02:41 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 00:09:40 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
http://vavvi.com/images/2016/11/45wyt9cm71fj70p4teqi.jpg
2019-10-29 15:58:56 UTC
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-truth-about-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi.html
....and is NOW stealing Syrian oil!
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2019/10/the-syrian-war-american-involvement-in.html
Death to all Jews everywhere!
Trump Killed "Baghdadi!"
---
Trump couldn't kill a slug with a pound of salt. He's a liar, asshole, whoremonger, criminal and zionist pig.
The Peeler
2019-10-29 16:28:14 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 08:58:56 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Trump Killed "Baghdadi!"
---
Trump couldn't kill a slug with a pound of salt. He's a liar, asshole, whoremonger, criminal and zionist pig.
He's not even half the bigmouth that you are, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
plainolamerican
2019-10-30 16:32:10 UTC
Dr. Michael Laidlaw wrote....
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4228&p=16057#p16057
Dr. Michael K. Laidlaw's anti-trans tirade
Dr. Michael K. Laidlaw
Dr. Michael K. Laidlaw, an endocrinologist, is a disgrace to his profession. He is replacing medical science with unsound religious beliefs. We cannot know to what extent, or in what circumstances, Laidlaw compromises patient interests on behalf of the Church but he is clearly, first and foremost, a defender of the faith — a Knight Templar rather than a physician. I wrote about Laidlaw just yesterday but if he wants additional attention I will provide it.

LifeSiteNews is an ultra-orthodox Catholic outlet. They have provided Laidlaw with a re-release of a post at Witherspoon Institute's blog. Witherspoon is also an ultra-Orthodox Catholic organization whose president is an Opus Dei numerary. The LifeSiteNews piece is titled: An endocrinologist studies the transgender movement’s most popular kid’s book. They are referring, of course to I am Jazz.

For the record, I have no problem with his religious beliefs. I do have a problem with the application of those beliefs when they marginalize a vulnerable minority or when adherents attempt to impose those beliefs on public policy.

The purpose of I am Jazz is to explain, in age-appropriate terms, the existence of children who might be transgender. Dr. Laidlaw takes exception to this because the Church takes exception to this. Overall, I think that he understands that gender dysphoria is organic in nature. However, he is wed to the notion that being transgender is a choice and he is out to deter people from making that choice.

Laidlaw is really not qualified to pontificate about transgender people. He does not treat transgender people and he is not a psychiatrist. Psychiatrists sometimes refer patients to endocrinologists for gender-affirming hormones or puberty blockers. Dr. Laidlaw's own professional organization, the Endocrine Society, fully supports those therapies. Laidlaw is an outlier.

At times, Laidlaw is perfectly rational. He writes:
To some degree, children who share a class with a gender-dysphoric child will need to be educated about what that means and how to address that situation. This should be done by parents and guardians primarily, but ideally in cooperation with teachers and staff.
Gender dysphoria is invisible, Laidlaw probably means a child who has made a social gender transition.

On the other hand:
The book is written in a way to make you believe that Jazz was diagnosed as transgender. But this is not a diagnosis. The medical diagnosis is gender dysphoria.
The book is for young kids. Gender dysphoria and then transgender to mitigate the symptoms is too complex for their consumption. But Laidlaw is looking to compile a list of deficiencies.

These folks insist on recycling the same nonsense that they claim about gay people:
The "born this way" narrative contradicts known medical facts involving twin studies. Gender identity has been defined as the innate sense that one feels one is male or female (or some combination of the two).

If gender identity is determined only by genes, then we would expect that identical twins would profess having the same gender identity nearly 100 percent of the time.
Laidlaw goes on to cite research that only 28% of the identical twins in a study were both gender dysphoric when one had gender dysphoria. That's nearly 5,000 times higher than in the general population. If one identical twin is gay then the other has a 50% chance of being gay. About half that with fraternal twins. The sub-genome might explain the difference. Laidlaw is determined to prove that gender identity is a choice in order to justify a therapeutic approach that he cannot support with research.

This actually works against Laidlaw because he cannot now claim that parenting has anything to do with gender identity. Using his cite, that idea fails 72% of the time. I do not see how this is at all relevant. Gender identity is certainly not a choice. No person chooses to have incongruent sex and gender. Gender forms around four to six years of age. His own link demonstrates that Laidlaw is at odds with his own professional organization.
As to Jazz having a "girl brain," consider, what does the brain comprise? There are billions of neurons that make up this magnificent structure. Neurons are very specialized cells that transmit and store information.
Laidlaw goes on at some length and he's right. Jazz doesn't really have a girl brain. Jazz has a girl gender. Again, they keep the concept relatively simple for a relatively young audience. No harm done.
The authors fail to mention that Jazz suffers from depression.

At least 70 percent of people with gender dysphoria suffer from mental illness currently or in their lifetime. The most common comorbid mental illnesses include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and dissociative disorder. Jazz has depression, as he has discussed on the TLC program I Am Jazz.
What is the point? She would probably be more depressed if she did not transition. Perhaps to the point of self-harm. By the way, it is awfully petty not to use gender-correct pronouns. No one has ever claimed that being transgender is easy. It is not. People like Dr. Laidlaw prove that it is not easy but it is also not a choice as it is the most effect means of mitigating the intense depression and anxiety that can accompany gender dysphoria. No one has come up with a better approach. Certainly not Dr. Laidlaw.
The suicide rate of transgender individuals is alarmingly high.
Yes it is but what is Laidlaw's point? Logic dictates that the suicide rate would be higher if people with gender dysphoria did not transition. There are many components to the suicide rate but a major contributor is the minority stress model. Perhaps if the pope did not run around as an amateur psychiatrists with musings about “gender ideology” and, perhaps, if people like Laidlaw did not write these idiotic essays, there would be less stress on transgender people.
Jazz is currently being given hormone blockers to stop him from going through normal pubertal development. These powerful hormones arrest the normal development of boys into fully developed men and of girls into fully developed women. In other words, Jazz is now a teenager who has not been allowed to go through puberty.
Correct and so what? She is more feminine than she might otherwise be. The guy is an endocrinologist but, to the best of my knowledge, puberty blockers are not hormones.
Jazz will need to have his child-sized penis surgically destroyed to create a false vagina.
Laidlaw is stating these things as omissions to suggest bad intentions. Does he really think that young kids need to understand the surgical procedure if she chooses to have surgery. Gender-affirming surgery has been around for a very long time. It makes some transgender people feel more comfortable. I have never asked a transgender person if they have had surgery. It is none of my damned business. It is none of Dr. Laidlaw's business.
Jazz currently suffers from sexual dysfunction and will likely have permanent damage.
I have no idea and neither does Laidlaw. Again, what is the point of this? Laidlaw is trying to make a case for people with gender dysphoria not to become transgender because the Church does not approve. He doesn't suggest any alternatives for dealing with gender dysphoria. As I wrote earlier today, Dr. Jack Turban (Yale) asserts, based on research, that suicides are much higher when children are prevented from transitioning. In a recent study Cornell University research supports the benefits of gender transitioning. Dr. Laidlaw is out of his depth. This is not his field.
Jazz will very likely be rendered permanently infertile.
What the hell is the point of this diatribe? He might be right and that is a trade-off for gender affirmation. The scales are clearly tilting towards the affirmation side!
There is a high level of substance abuse among people who identify as transgender.
People who are routinely marginalized and discriminated against might turn to drugs and alcohol. Laidlaw is part of the negative environment. Rather than telling transgender people that they should not have transitioned, this should tell Laidlaw to knock off this bullshit.
There are a number of serious health risks associated with taking cross-sex hormones.
Perhaps and I don't know if or how practitioners might be mitigating the risks. The choice is to be utterly miserable and in severe distress or to affirm one's gender and to consume hormones knowing the health risks.

Because I have PTSD I take a number of drugs that carry risks and side effects. I take meds to offset the side effects of other meds. I do this because my state without these drugs would be suicidal (I tried once and I am glad I wasn't very competent at murdering myself).

Later on:
I Am Jazz contains false information and very troubling omissions. For these reasons, I believe that the book is not appropriate for children of any age to read. Children who are experiencing gender dysphoria will likely be harmed by this book, as will children who do not have the condition.
Laidlaw wanted a list, he came up with a list of errors and omissions. None of them are relevant to the objective of the book. Jazz wants to explain to young children, in the simplest terms, what being transgender means. The intent is to create an environment where kids will accept a trans classmate should they have one. That cannot harm anyone.

Laidlaw sees harm because he feels that the book will encourage children to become transgender. The reality is that a young child with gender dysphoria is going to persistently insist on being treated in accordance with their gender. He or she will do so because it will provide some relief to the distress. There would be considerably less distress with fewer Dr. Laidlaws. He has the balls to assert:
Primum non nocere is the Latin phrase for "first, do no harm" and is an admonition to physicians to seriously consider the risks of any treatment before applying it.
Laidlaw is doing considerable harm by substituting religious dogma for medical science. The treatment of a medical condition should not be influenced by the Vatican or the Church of England or some grand rabbi somewhere or some mullah. Dr. Michael K, Laidlaw doesn't seem capable of accepting that simple concept.
Carolina Reb
2019-10-30 17:19:59 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
This lengthy diatribe meanders hither and yon without addressing
the fundamental issue. Anyone can copy and paste without the
necessary prerequisite of understanding exactly what exactly it
is they are copying and pasting.
The Peeler
2019-10-30 17:42:36 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 10:19:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

2019-10-30 17:41:53 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 09:32:10 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
Dr. Michael K. Laidlaw's anti-trans tirade
You got a problem with it, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? <BG>