So How's the Big "A" doing elderly AIDS-infected rectum Boi,eh? — I just love it when a hack like you says "The Big A" — hee-hee-hee — or did you forget the IDS in the Big A eh AIDS boi?
2019-09-21 23:15:58 UTC
"Anybody here on this newsgroup into festivals? Like, I mean, the free and easy lifestyle of the late 60s and early 70s when everybody who wanted to, "turned on, tuned on, and dropped out?" ((Does that sound faggy enough walter cuz you wrote it?)) Well, I am retired now, and would like to return to those thrilling days of yesteryear. Not looking for sex. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn't happen, that's OK too. I'm close by, less than 250 miles from the Big A. Would be a hell of a lot cheaper going over there than becoming an expatriate and living in Holland. If you'd like to contact me privately, that's OK too. Just wanna hear back from SOMEBODY!"
The Carolina Rectum in alt.singles Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
See the sickly pasty-white walter the hump hampton aka The Carolina Rectum hiding the yellow streak on his back while wearing his little yellow-butterfly T-shirt eh? ---->

https://web.archive.org/web/20170124205909/https://i1.wp.com/topconservativenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMG_0790.jpg
Carolina Reb
2019-09-22 06:46:17 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
The Carolina Rectum in alt.singles Jul 14 2010, 3:51 pm begging for Foreskin
You have a credibility problem, you sick Jew sexual deviant. THERE IS
NO SUCH POST on alt.singles. However, I have found a good description
of your essence here on this newsgroup:

"Bozo is wife open and proud of his homosexuality. Over the years Bozo and I have boogied down many times and believe me there was nothing latent about it. I have a cock as wide and as oddly shaped as the Star of David, yet Bozo had no problem taking it all the way down from the glistening warhead to the base of the swollen shaft a good nine inches away. He's the real deal, as gay as they come. And he won't deny it. With Bozo and me it's all about love."
The Peeler
2019-09-22 08:02:56 UTC
On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 23:46:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

Ras
2019-10-07 05:25:00 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
Carolina Reb
2019-10-07 05:37:33 UTC
http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg
Fuck you Bozo. You cannot even stay on cue.
The Peeler
2019-10-07 08:14:58 UTC
On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 22:37:33 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq