HUH? SHAY now, grubby incajonic Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine....WAS, the San Dago mini-pogrom anywhere near YOUR jew ghetto?
2019-05-13 13:10:38 UTC
WAS, it jew bastard?

Seems, your host country doesn't LIKE you ragheads much!

Foist Pissboig, now San Dago.

The fucking HINT, you subpeople should take!

-------------------------------------------> 'Israeel'

WHOOS!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-05-13 13:20:31 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
WAS, it jew bastard?
Seems, your host country doesn't LIKE you ragheads much!
Foist Pissboig, now San Dago.
The fucking HINT, you subpeople should take!
If I could just stop jerking off to child porn for ONE MINUTE, why, I'd do something about it!
If only! ROFLMJAO

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Professeur de merde, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Bigger than that, the hints don't get!
The Peeler
2019-05-13 19:01:19 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 10:40:51 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Professeur de merde, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Well, yes.
Well, yes, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, poor gay anal Razovic!
--
Gay anal Razovic about her predilection, on March 23rd 2019:
"Jewish ani? yum!
MID: <***@eu.news.astraweb.com>
The Peeler
2019-05-13 17:49:56 UTC
Her last two-week-stint in the loony bin didn't help her much, did it? LOL
WAS, it jew bastard?
Seems, your host country doesn't LIKE you ragheads much!
Foist Pissboig, now San Dago.
The fucking HINT, you subpeople should take!
WHOOS!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an asshole! And SOOO proud of being
one, too! LOL