PUBLIC INFORMATION NOTICE: - every single g-ddam post (using 30 or *more* jew aliases, usually replying to each other!) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his jew domain) - ALL are jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!
Add Reply
Ras
2019-10-07 16:32:53 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will ANY post from std.com
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here; move along,
now.
WHERE IS 'BOZO' ?

-----> THAT IS EXACTLY IT.

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
The Peeler
2019-10-07 17:14:03 UTC
Someone PLEASE help our bleeding punching bag! She's bleeding TOO much! LOL
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will ANY post from std.com
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here; move along,
now.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL Need a pack of hankies? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-10-07 19:17:00 UTC
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 09:29:17 -0700, Grik-bastarde®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will ANY post from std.com
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here; move along,
now.

Yep-- replying to yourself again! ROFLMJAO

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich