Another "6M" Jews "Holocausted"
2019-07-10 08:49:42 UTC
My, my - but how the Yids are obsessed with that "6m" number!
Now they are whining that "6 Million" of them are "holocausted"
by absorption in their host countries.

https://www.rt.com/news/463799-israeli-minister-diaspora-holocaust/

"Intermarriage among diaspora Jews – particularly those in North America
– is “like a second Holocaust,” Israeli Education Minister Rafi Peretz
declared in a cabinet meeting, uniting much of that diaspora in shocked
offense. The Jewish community 'lost 6 million people' over the last 70
years because of intermarriage and assimilation, Peretz told a cabinet
meeting on trends in Jewish communities around the world, particularly
in the US. His spokesman confirmed the statement to Israeli Channel 13.'
Yeeks, "Dead Jews and more dead Jews, oh my," said Dorothy! Won't
Caucasians ever get a bellyful of this brain-dead gelatin? Inquiring
minds REALLY want to know!
The Peeler
2019-07-10 09:39:23 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 04:49:42 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

P-Dub
2019-07-10 13:10:47 UTC
[...]
Anyone who claims that intermarriage or assimilation can be compared to the Nazi murder of millions of people is a complete asshole.

Anyone who hates Jews in general is another kind of complete asshole. And it always indicates that this person is inferior to Jews.
Carolina Reb
2019-07-10 18:07:38 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 10:07:11 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>