The wit and wisdom of Bozo de Niro
Add Reply
Laurel & Hardy
2019-09-11 02:44:22 UTC
2019-09-11 03:21:47 UTC
Post by Laurel & Hardy
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Bozo%27s_Circus_1968.JPG
Bozo posts endless diatribes and innuendos on the issue of faggottry.
However, I am of the opinion that the FBI did not see much humor in his
threat to assassinate the President of the United States:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/soc.culture.israel/XgBtMAuoShE
The Peeler
2019-09-11 07:43:53 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 23:21:47 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

swines! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2019-09-11 07:42:50 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:44:22 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH>

It's absolutely HILARIOUS:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL