HAY Roman you degenerate Autistic Smegma-Breath Foreskin Peeling Grik piece of skata.....HAVE, you been SCHWIMMING in the non-white SCHWIMBAD with the REST of the greasy unwashed Grik Gastarbeiters AGAIN?
Add Reply
just-a-guy
2019-06-11 21:11:35 UTC

HAVE, you anus? <B<

Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<

Just form a circle and greek each other afterwards innit anus! <GB<

It's what you semitic assholes DO innit anus! <VGB<

I throw shoe at you! <EGB<

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-06-11 21:15:59 UTC
Everyone check our desperate resident cocksucker trying to "fight back" by
...making a complete ass of herself! LMAO
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<
Just form a circle and greek each other afterwards innit anus! <GB<
It's what you semitic assholes DO innit anus! <VGB<
I throw shoe at you! <EGB<
LOMPO!
VERY "impressive" ...your clinical insanity, that is, gay anal Razovic! LOL
2019-06-11 21:35:45 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
HUH?
HAVE, you anus? <B<
Of, COURSE you have anus! <G<
Just form a circle and greek each other afterwards innit anus! <GB<
It's what you semitic assholes DO innit anus! <VGB<
I throw shoe at you! <EGB<
LOMPO!
Puttana! <B<

Schifosa! <G<

These Middle Eastern ragheads got, no shame innit! <GB<

<tsk>
The Peeler
2019-06-11 21:49:31 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 14:35:45 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by NEMO
Puttana! <B<
Schifosa! <G<
These Middle Eastern ragheads got, no shame innit! <GB<
<tsk>
Your DESPERATION is showing, my punching bag!
--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2019-06-12 00:01:27 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by NEMO
Puttana! <B<
Schifosa! <G<
Looks like Gordon is hitting the glue pretty hard this afternoon- he
can't even type English!

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0