My Favorite Ba-ba-ba-bar-bar-barbara ann Songs!!!
2020-01-08 08:07:41 UTC

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0

Carolina Reb
2020-01-08 13:12:49 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
YOUR favorite song is the "Church Street Stroll,"
you bullshitting New York Jew. Go fuck yourself.
The Peeler
2020-01-08 13:21:56 UTC
On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 05:12:49 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-08 21:45:57 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/zBGPw_LBiRA
https://www.bing.com/search?q=bomb+bomb+bomb+iran+song&form=EDGEAR&qs=PF&cvid=886fd98bdd964a208c21e5d7f4bcbab6&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0
http://youtu.be/_iKuMVqht4U
YOUR favorite song is the "Church Street Stroll,"
you bullshitting New York Jew. Go fuck yourself.
and you're a prison punk and convicted faggot —— go celibate yourself and then blow your brains out LUSER ASSHOLE!