"Any one seen, this filthy degenerate RACE TRAITOR?", asks sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")... so far for "Nazi comradeship"!
2018-08-04 22:14:33 UTC
GOSH! SHOOSH! This filthy race-traitor wanted to be one of us ARYANS... LOMP!
"FAKE heinrich", Real name Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands.
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
Need I say it again... GOSH! SHOOSH! <snigger>
That's how you treat your NAZI friends... such comradeship... LOL.
The Peeler
2018-08-05 04:32:04 UTC
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2003/10/04/1065295421_2334
Look in the mirror, asshole.
The Peeler
2018-08-05 09:23:33 UTC
On Sun, 05 Aug 2018 00:32:04 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, IMPERSONATING his master, The Peeler, whined again:

<FLUSH the nazi whore's usual gay nazoid shit>

Just check the nazi whore's "posts"! She does it EVERY day, the servile gay
nazi bitch!