Caucasian Colonization Of Planet Venues!
2019-11-05 17:39:31 UTC
If any Jews manage to sneak in, they can always
be tossed over the side!

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4233
P-Dub
2019-11-05 18:14:25 UTC

Maybe Carolina Pussy should go to Uranus. His head is already in an anus.
Carolina Reb
2019-11-05 19:04:13 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Maybe Carolina Pussy should go to Uranus. His head is already in an anus.
Sorry about the mis-spelling. It should have been spelled
"Planet Venus." Venus is the second-most inner planet to the
Sun and is very earth-like in many ways. It's gravity is 90%
of that of the Earth and 30 miles or so above the hellhole of
the planet's surface, the temperature and atmosphere are remarkably
similar to our own Mother Earth. To live on Venus then, just fill a
balloon with nitrogen and oxygen, and live inside the balloon. A big
enough balloon will have enough lifting power to support you and your
supplies – and a really big balloon could do even more. “A one-kilometer
diameter spherical [balloon] will lift 700,000 tons – two Empire State
Buildings. A two-kilometer diameter [balloon] would lift six million
tons,” says Landis. “The result would be an environment as spacious as a
typical city.” But what if the balloon rips? “It's not going to be like
popping a balloon,” assures Landis. Because the pressure inside the
balloon would be the same as the pressure outside, a rip would slowly
leak air, rather than leading to an immediate catastrophic explosion.
“It would be like opening a window, and slowly the outside gas leaks in
and the inside gas leaks out… The larger the habitat, the slower the
process will be.”

https://whitebiocentrism.com/download/file.php?id=2070

Imagine, fellow Caucasians! An entire Jew-free planet just for ours
by making and taking! This is the stuff that dreams are made of!
Then perhaps, after the Jews and their lackeys have totally ravaged
Mother Earth, we can return and re-take what is rightfully ours!
P-Dub
2019-11-05 19:07:24 UTC
Post by P-Dub
[...]
It is interesting how a psycho asshole can be interested in science and still only think of hate at all times.

Psycho Asshole c'est ca se. Better fuck off.
The Peeler
2019-11-05 19:50:50 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:04:13 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-11-05 18:42:47 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:39:31 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-11-05 19:12:14 UTC
The Rectum Carolina is a Psycho.

What proof more do you need?
Carolina Reb
2019-11-05 19:27:38 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
The Rectum Carolina is a Psycho.
What proof more do you need?
Bozo aka Smilkstein, I can easily see why you are so antagonistic to
this concept. If by some remote chance, any Jews managed to sneak onto
a Caucasian Venusian city, the immediate resolution to this problem
would be to simply toss the offending Jew over the side. From there,
the Jew would plummet into the hellish depths of the Venusian atmosphere
and be incinerated, much in the matter that NS Germany arrived at a
similar resolution to their own Jewish problem.

Of course as big, fat, and bloated as you are, there may be considerable
residue arriving on the +400 C temperatures at the Venusian surface. In
time, that residue would ultimately break down into its constituent
molecular and elemental parts. A well-deserved end to any degenerate
Jew such as the likes of you.
The Peeler
2019-11-05 19:51:39 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:27:38 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Leave it to you Rectum Carolina to tell the truth about yourself.
Carolina Reb
2019-11-06 07:21:31 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
Watch your step, Smilkstein. Keep it up, and you could very
well find your end as did your fellow Jew Alan Berg:

This Jew was beautifully decorated with a .45-caliber
MAC-10 machine gun fire. If done in Colorado, so it can be
done in NY. You have already threatened Trump with
assassination. Do you really think Trump would give
a flying fuck if your obese Jew ass was done away with
in the same manner? I think not.
The Peeler
2019-11-06 08:58:58 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 23:21:31 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg