EVERY single post originating from Foreskin PEELER / THE Foreskin PEELER is inane, banal, repetitive and crafted in his unique 'style' of archaic, stilted, non-colloquial pidgin English!
Grikbaster®™
2019-09-10 16:41:29 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.

It's just some fucking Grik. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
The Peeler
2019-09-10 17:36:18 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 09:41:29 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbaster®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking Grik. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
tim...
2019-09-11 08:20:34 UTC
he'll only change his name to something else
The Peeler
2019-09-11 09:34:44 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 09:20:34 +0100, dim... an absolutely demented,
Post by tim...
Post by Grikbaster®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
he'll only change his name to something else
You must be one of the dumbest senile posters on these groups, dim! You are
talking to the very troll who keeps shifting her nyms all the time! LOL
Fuck off from Usenet, if you don't understand how it works, you senile
idiot! <tsk>
The Jews
2019-09-11 19:18:32 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Ignore/block/delete/killfile me at will.
I'll only change my name to something else
I like how you not only come here for Mr. Peeler to regularly
humiliate you, you post under about fifteen different names to make it
look like that many people agree with you.

But it's just you, glue-huffer. All alone.

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich