WHAT A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE:
Intelligent Party
2018-01-02 18:35:09 UTC
What you're taught a woman looks like:

What a woman really looks like:
Bud Frawley
2018-01-02 19:16:34 UTC
In article <p2gjcl$4sh$***@dont-email.me>, ***@savetheworldmsn.com
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Klaus Schadenfreude
2018-01-02 20:09:09 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 13:16:34 -0600, Bud Frawley
women and men are exactly the same
Bud's back! Yay!

The Wit and Wisdom Of Bud Frawley

a shot gun has only 1 purpose! to KILL!

thnak's for proveing what a moron look's like!

when a black person comes to a bad end at the hands of
a white person that's what raceism is!

weapon's have no place in a civalized society!no weapon's no crime!I
guess you ca'nt figure that out!

self defense should be illegle when it mean's black's get shot every
chance you get

I guess you never heard of the constitution in
home school!

when a criminal get's caught with heroin
guess what? he get's locked up!that's why most criminal's do'nt use
heroin! the same would happen with gun's!criminal's do'nt want to get
cauight so they leave there gun's home or sometime's in the trunk!

And new- for 2018......

women and men are exactly the same
P. Coonan
2018-01-02 20:17:17 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same. Here's a typical Obama / Clinton voting
woman.

2018-01-03 12:08:48 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same. Here's a typical Obama / Clinton voting
woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwdMpCXAAAv6J4.jpg
UGH!

Here are some better-looking women.

So many men would be tempted to marry them.

M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-01-03 12:59:11 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same. Here's a typical Obama / Clinton voting
woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwdMpCXAAAv6J4.jpg
UGH!
Here are some better-looking women.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-17.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice/samantha-rice-playboy-16.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/tawny-swain-transparent-white-nighty/tawny-swain-nighty-lingerie-playboy-23.jpg
So many men would be tempted to marry them.
Thanks for the pics.
Michael Ejercito

2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Bud Frawley
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same. Here's a typical Obama / Clinton voting
woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwdMpCXAAAv6J4.jpg
UGH!
Here are some better-looking women.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>17.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice/samantha-rice-playboy-16.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/tawny-swain-transparent-white-nighty/tawny-swain-nighty-lingerie->>playboy-23.jpg
So many men would be tempted to marry them.
Michael
Thanks for the pics.
You are welcome.
Michael
YOU are inane. NEITHER of you fairies is ELIGIBLE.

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-05 13:21:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
UGH!
Here are some better-looking women.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice/samantha-rice-playboy-16.jpg
So many men would be tempted to marry them.
Michael
Thanks for the pics.
You are welcome.
Michael
YOU are inane. NEITHER of you fairies is ELIGIBLE.
Mangina, YOU are the fairy here- Adolf Hitler's guardian fairy.

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-05 15:06:48 UTC
Who was Number 2 in Nazi Germany?

This deformed cockroach... a "real Aryan"!

http://tinyurl.com/o5jl3oo

And, before he and the shiteating bitch he married killed
themselves, they also butchered their six little children,
because they didn't want them to live in a world without
Shitler!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goebbels_children

What can you do with these sub-lice nazoids... there is,
really, just one solution!
The Jews
2018-01-05 15:15:20 UTC
YOU are inane. NEITHER of you fairies is ELIGIBLE.
It's very entertaining to watch your spout off from your dark basement
hideaway, shrieking in disgust about Mr. Ejercito's ability to freely
mate with any beautiful woman he desires, while your love interests
are all just tiny colored dots in a magazine.

Tiny colored dots.

In a magazine.

ROFLMJAO

___________
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
a322x1n
2018-01-03 17:03:30 UTC
Post by P. Coonan
Post by Bud Frawley
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron!
women and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your
making fun of your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same. Here's a typical Obama / Clinton
voting woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwdMpCXAAAv6J4.jpg
UGH!
Here are some better-looking women.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-b
oots-redhead-playboy-17.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice/samantha-rice-playboy-16.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/tawny-swain-transparent-white-nighty/tawny-
swain-nighty-lingerie-playboy-23.jpg
So many men would be tempted to marry them.
Support payments are very expensive.
These are a little better, I think:

<https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/6348993>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6673482/>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6673472/>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6672585/>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6672023/>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6671855/>

<http://www.photosight.ru/photos/6671359/>
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-03 17:31:13 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Well, not ALL women are the same.  Here's a typical Obama / Clinton
voting
woman.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwdMpCXAAAv6J4.jpg
  UGH!
  Here are some better-looking women.

http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-17.jpg
  http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice/samantha-rice-playboy-16.jpg

http://redbust.com/stuff/tawny-swain-transparent-white-nighty/tawny-swain-nighty-lingerie-playboy-23.jpg
  So many men would be tempted to marry them.
When did he get turned into a woman....?
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
113 - You will be assimilated, resistance is futile.
Just Wondering
2018-01-02 20:27:09 UTC
women and men are exactly the same
Even little kids know better than that.

Wile E. Coyote
2018-01-03 02:20:03 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
No they aren't you asexual eunuch.
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-03 18:18:38 UTC
Post by Bud Frawley
says...
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Look at that, Bud grew a vagina....!
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop
frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."
-D. H. Lawrence-
!Jones
2018-01-05 13:29:30 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 13:16:34 -0600, in talk.politics.guns Bud Frawley
Post by Bud Frawley
I guess you think it's ok to make fun of women! guess what moron! women
and men are exactly the same so I guess you did'nt no your making fun of
your own self! your pathetic!
Point being that, since they're Playboy pictures, neither of them
probably look anything like a woman. I'd guess they're all heavily
photo-shopped.

Jones

Quod si verum est, non dicere.
Intelligent Party
2018-01-08 03:17:40 UTC
Post by Intelligent Party
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/01.jpg
http://content4.mainbabes.com/playboy.com/5186/15.jpg
Nudity is your human right. It's just like walking around with your shirt off.