Desperate over his failures with the British babes, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron opts for "more basic Neanderthal approach"... LOL^125!
Add Reply
TallHenry
2019-08-10 11:38:00 UTC
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"), Message-ID: <***@news.ukgateway.net>#1/1.

You know, if this Andrzej critter was human, I'd actually feel sorry for it!
HQ
2019-08-10 11:39:22 UTC
Wait, let me guess. It's da JOOOOOOS who are to blame for his failures, right?

Cordially, Q.
The Peeler
2019-08-10 12:34:39 UTC
Post by HQ
Wait, let me guess. It's da JOOOOOOS who are to blame for his failures, right?
Cordially, Q.
No question about THAT! LMAO
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-08-10 15:58:12 UTC
Post by HQ
Wait, let me guess. It's da JOOOOOOS who are to blame for his failures, right?
Cordially, Q.
You got that right!