Shitler: "I would not shed a tear for the German people"
2020-02-10 20:59:13 UTC
<quote>

On November 27 Quartermaster General Wagner tendered a report at the
Fuehrer's head-quarters whose gist Halger summed up in one one sentence:
"We have the end of our human and material forces". And that same
evening, in one of these bleak, misanthropic moods that so often
assailed him during the crises of his life, Hitler told a foreign
visitor: "If the German people are no longer so strong and ready
for sacrifice that that they will stake their own blood on their
existence, they deserve to pass away and be annihilated by another,
stronger power". In a second conversation, later that night and again
with a foreign visitor, he voiced the same idea and added the remark:
"If that is the case I would not shed a tear for the German people".

</quote>
plainolamerican
yeah ... those sorry german xians just couldn't finish the jews off.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 23:07:26 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:36:32 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
yeah ... those sorry german xians just couldn't finish the jews off.
Those were not Christians, they were nazis who persecuted, tortured and
killed Christians and Christian priests who refused to subscribe to their
nazi ideology, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit! Just HOW retarded are you muzzies?