Ukraine's Nazis: Who are they, why are they so influential?
2019-09-06 03:47:54 UTC
These people have proven themselves to be efficient. How many jews
infest Ukraine today? Hardly any. 80 years ago there were millions of
the vermin, then suddenly they all moved away. That's influence.

https://www.rt.com/news/468097-ukraine-nazis-media-history/
Carolina Reb
Kewel!
Laurel & Hardy
you're supposed to deny the holocaust you stupid old fart
The Peeler
2019-09-06 08:10:21 UTC
On Thu, 5 Sep 2019 20:54:11 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-09-06 06:37:49 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
The Jews
2019-09-06 13:57:58 UTC
During and after WW2, more than 20 million big fat Russian dicks
entered the vaginas, anuses, and throats of German women - repeatedly.
Does this prove Hitler was wrong?
What do you think(?), shiteating freak?
Humans think it DOES prove Hitler was wrong.

Before he was burned in a ditch like common garbage, he could probably
open a window and hear the savage cries of Russian soldiers
ejaculating into German mothers, grandmothers, and school-girls. The
gutters of Berlin ran white with Soviet Semen, and the Germanic race
was diluted- PERMANENTLY.

That was the last thing on his mind-- well, other than the 7.65mm slug
from his Walther! LOL

Ha ha ha! We made a joke! Just THINK of how ANGRY Hitler would have
been that Jews were making jokes about his cowardly suicide, and
NOBODY was stepping forward to deal with them!

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
plainolamerican
2019-09-06 15:16:28 UTC
[...]
the Germanic race
---
race is a human construct.

http://www.imperialteutonicorder.com/id43.html

The Germanic Peoples (also called Teutonic in older literature) are a
historical ethno-linguistic group, originating in Northern Europe and
identified by their use of the Indo-European Germanic languages which
diversified out of Common Germanic in the course of the Pre-Roman Iron
Age. The descendants of these peoples became, and in many areas
contributed to, the ethnic groups of North Western Europe: the Germans,
Norwegians, Swedish, Finland-Swedes, Danish, Faroese, English, Icelanders,
Austrians, Dutch and Flemish, and the inhabitants of Switzerland, Alsace,
Lorraine (German: Lothringen) and Friesland on the continent.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-06 15:58:26 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
plainolamerican
2019-09-06 16:03:38 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
no ... I'm correct ... and you're a whorechild.

A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social qualities into categories generally viewed as distinct by society.[1] The term was first used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations. By the 17th century the term began to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits. Modern scholarship regards race as a social construct, an identity which is assigned based on rules made by society. While partially based on physical similarities within groups, race is not an inherent physical or biological quality.[1][2]

Social conceptions and groupings of races vary over time, involving folk taxonomies[3] that define essential types of individuals based on perceived traits. Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete,[4] and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.[5][6][7][8][9]

Even though there is a broad scientific agreement that essentialist and typological conceptualizations of race are untenable, scientists around the world continue to conceptualize race in widely differing ways, some of which have essentialist implications.[10] While some researchers use the concept of race to make distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits or observable differences in behaviour, others in the scientific community suggest that the idea of race often is used in a naive[5] or simplistic way,[11] and argue that, among humans, race has no taxonomic significance by pointing out that all living humans belong to the same species, Homo sapiens, and (as far as applicable) subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens.[12][13]

Since the second half of the 20th century, the association of race with the ideologies and theories of scientific racism has led to the use of the word race itself becoming problematic.[14] Although still used in general contexts, race has often been replaced by less ambiguous and loaded terms: populations, people(s), ethnic groups, or communities, depending on context.[15][16]
Carolina Reb
2019-09-06 16:32:18 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
This is all Jewish bullshit most likely garnered from Wikipedia.
If you want a definition of race, go to Metapedia:

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Race
plainolamerican

A politically correct view is that in the pre-modern period in Europe, the observed group differences was explained as due only to environmental factors. This would make hereditary race characteristics and racism recent European social constructs.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-06 17:06:38 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
[...]
YES, Dumbo! It is "politically correct" to arbitrate that human
races are "social constructs."
The Peeler
2019-09-06 19:11:07 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 10:06:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting gay nazoids!

2019-09-06 19:09:51 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 09:59:36 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
A politically correct view
The fact is that BOTH of you, regardless of which race you two belong to,
are clinically insane gay idiots!
The Peeler
2019-09-06 19:08:37 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 12:32:18 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-09-06 19:07:38 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 09:03:38 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
no ... I'm correct ... and you're a whorechild.
A race is a grouping of humans
<FLUSH more of the typical retarded muzzie copy & paste>

If you can't copy & paste, you can't produce much ...other than your five
standard lines, eh, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? It's TYPICAL of you muzzietards!
LOL
NoSpamAtAll
2019-09-06 17:20:16 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
plainolamerican
2019-09-10 18:09:27 UTC
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
---
nazis and zionists are two sides of the same coin.

I would love to see them kill each other into extinction.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-10 18:24:18 UTC
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
---
nazis and zionists are two sides of the same coin.
I would love to see them kill each other into extinction.
I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt, that you are in
dire need of fucking yourself, you simple-minded moron.
The Peeler
2019-09-10 18:44:46 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:24:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
plainolamerican
I'd rather be fucking your daughter or mother. Can you arrange that?
The Peeler
2019-09-10 21:20:44 UTC
Trying to pose as a heterosexual, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? HILARIOUS! LOL
Carolina Reb
2019-09-11 03:38:52 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
race is a human construct.
...and you are full of shit.
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
See, cocksucker? Even the Nazis hate you! LOL!
---
nazis and zionists are two sides of the same coin.
I would love to see them kill each other into extinction.
I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt, that you are in
dire need of fucking yourself, you simple-minded moron.
I'd rather be fucking your daughter or mother. Can you arrange that?
Are you sure "fucking" is nothing more an "arbitrary social construct,"
you simple-minded dimwit?
The Peeler
2019-09-11 07:47:25 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 20:38:52 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

...says some typical gay muzzie shit, of course! LOL
The Peeler
2019-09-06 19:05:52 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 08:58:26 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-06 19:05:24 UTC
On Fri, 6 Sep 2019 08:16:28 -0700 (PDT), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by The Jews
the Germanic race
---
race is a human construct.
It isn't, plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!
The Peeler
2019-09-06 08:09:01 UTC
On Thu, 05 Sep 2019 23:47:54 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
These people have proven themselves to be efficient. How many jews
infest Ukraine today? Hardly any. 80 years ago there were millions of
the vermin, then suddenly they all moved away. That's influence.
Spreading 'em now for Waldo Hampton, every day, you idiotic gay nazitard?
LOL Seems your old serbian pimp just doesn't care about it! Man, were you
dumped! LOL

2019-09-10 17:19:24 UTC
Indeed.
The only "deed" you have ever done, you slant-eyed Mongoloid
bastard, is posting porn on this newsgroup.
The Peeler
2019-09-10 17:32:33 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:19:24 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

2019-09-06 13:52:10 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by NEMO
These people have proven themselves to be efficient. How many jews
infest Ukraine today? Hardly any. 80 years ago there were millions of
the vermin, then suddenly they all moved away. That's influence.
https://www.rt.com/news/468097-ukraine-nazis-media-history/
The Jewish community in Ukraine constitute the third biggest Jewish
community in Europe and the fifth biggest in the world.

Number of Nazis left in the Ukraine? Twenty-five. And they're all
high from huffing glue.

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
Dhu on Gate
2019-09-07 09:52:13 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a decade,
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for avoiding
These people have proven themselves to be efficient. How many jews infest
Ukraine today? Hardly any. 80 years ago there were millions of the
vermin, then suddenly they all moved away. That's influence.
Lots still.

Particularly in the east, the closer you get to Stalingrad (aka Volgograd).
https://www.rt.com/news/468097-ukraine-nazis-media-history/
The Jewish community in Ukraine constitute the third biggest Jewish
community in Europe and the fifth biggest in the world.
They've a Jewish Prez too.
Number of Nazis left in the Ukraine? Twenty-five. And they're all high
from huffing glue.
Oh, they've still got more'n that. Stepan Bandera's ghost is still about, as well.

Dhu