The jew children at play
2018-03-03 23:21:56 UTC
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
The Peeler
2018-03-03 23:59:38 UTC
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 18:21:56 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

<FLUSH>

Gay Loose Sphincter kvetching about the "PIG" he got at home (it's
HILARIOUS):

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2018-03-04 00:03:33 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks?
This is sick.
Carolina Reb
2018-03-04 00:30:05 UTC
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
This is the nature of war.

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3519
The Peeler
2018-03-04 00:54:03 UTC
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 16:30:05 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up
2018-03-04 06:58:54 UTC
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
Some of them are cheating...their feet are touching the ground!
Typical jew chicanery!
<tssssssssssssssshk!>

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

even one word drivel."
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-04 15:40:34 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Photograph of polack criminals hanged by brave
Why do you hate Poles so much? Didn't you use to extensively
post in Polish NGs (in fluent Polish)? <tssk!>
The Peeler
2018-03-04 18:54:57 UTC
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:58:54 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Some of them are cheating...their feet are touching the ground!
Typical jew chicanery!
<tssssssssssssssshk!>
Since when was retardation something to be proud of, Retardovic? Since you
were born? <BG>
2018-03-08 17:15:11 UTC
On Sat, 03 Mar 2018 22:58:54 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Some of them are cheating...their feet are touching the ground!
Typical jew chicanery!
<tssssssssssssssshk!>
Since when was retardation something to be proud of, Retardovic? Since you
were born? <BG>
What else does the mangina have?

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-08 17:20:38 UTC
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
Maybe today we delete your existence. Wadda say asshole?
2018-03-08 18:34:11 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 09:20:38 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Loose Cannon
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
Maybe today we delete
Excellent idea, Y-chi! GOT, a rope to off yourself with?

2018-03-08 19:54:41 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Loose Cannon
https://lh6.ggpht.com/ZiJe94hbJFYWKisAVaDeEgKVJZ5qXoQZyXVUeg3MZBampw54EKBom4sv
Maybe today we delete
Excellent idea, Y-chi! GOT, a rope to off me with?
Just about EVERY Jew has a rope set aside for JUST that purpose,
glue-huffer!

You'll look like this!

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/the-body-of-nazi-war-criminal-fritz-saukel-nazi-labor-boss-news-photo/515508588#the-body-of-nazi-war-criminal-fritz-saukel-nazi-labor-boss-convicted-picture-id515508588

BONUS! We let you keep the rope!

[chuckle]

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-08 22:53:14 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:34:11 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Maybe today we delete your existence. Wadda say asshole?
Excellent idea, Y-chi! GOT, a rope?
Sure! You want it around your neck or around your ankle like this, you
squealing pig:
Michael about psychopathic Razovic:
" Projection is his only method of feeling better about himself."
MID: <oko1oi$js1$***@dont-email.me>