Jews Contaminate Lunar Biosphere
2019-08-09 04:34:06 UTC
https://www.wired.com/story/a-crashed-israeli-lunar-lander-spilled-tardigrades-on-the-moon/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The Peeler
2019-08-09 07:37:44 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 00:34:06 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

TallHenry
2019-08-09 08:21:44 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Just look at these sub-lice... sigh!

Five self-proclaimed Florida neo-Nazis arrested in 'cesspool' home containing
meth, opiates, illegal guns, veterans' IDs and Nazi propaganda

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4778718/Five-self-proclaimed-neo-Nazis-arrested-cesspool-home.html
Loose Cannon
2019-08-09 19:51:39 UTC
https://www.wired.com/story/a-crashed-israeli-lunar-lander-spilled-tardigrades-on-the-moon/?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Whatever place a jew infests, that place is now contaminated. The only
solution is to eradicate them from wherever they go.
NEMO
2019-08-09 20:09:09 UTC
Whatever place a POLACK infests, that place is now contaminated.
TSSK!
Carolina Reb
2019-08-10 06:19:14 UTC
Whatever place a POLACK infests, that place is now contaminated.
TSSK!
Brian Lambsky
Nov 18
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-10 08:57:47 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 23:19:14 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2019-08-09 21:01:54 UTC
On Fri, 09 Aug 2019 15:51:39 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
Whatever place a jew infests, that place is now contaminated. The only
solution is to eradicate them from wherever they go.
Well, how about killing just one single Jew for starters, Loose Sphincter?
Or don't you have the time because you need to spread your ass cheeks for
the other nazoids? Or what else could be the reason, bigmouth? <BG>
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2019-08-09 21:15:35 UTC
Ain't gonna happen Loose Rectum, you'll die of poverty and disease way before we will, count on it looser.