Mother Nature - 'Race Exists!'
2019-05-14 06:00:31 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6&sid=5c65b9e33fbd51b0baaf589c52044197&start=20

The prevalence of anti-social behavior,
whether engaging in muggings on the street,
or flaunting homosexuality, or even
corrupting oneself though drug abuse, is
determined to a very large extent not by
the laws passed by legislatures but by
the attitudes inherent in a society. Why
is homosexuality, for example, so much
more prevalent, so much more obvious and
public today in America than it was 100
years ago? It is largely because of the
attitude expressed by our Jew-controlled
mass media and by our educational system
that there’s nothing wrong with it.

Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!

"Nothing wrong with these fellows?"
The Peeler
2019-05-14 06:36:44 UTC
On Tue, 14 May 2019 02:00:31 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/
P-Dub
2019-05-14 14:35:15 UTC
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7427/9187450528_b81ec1690c_z.jpg
Toronto Church Street Booty Bandits!
"Nothing wrong with these fellows?"
Walt is a worthless and inferior asshole.