Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2021-09-26 21:36:58 UTC
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a
problem for us since they've got something now they never had before,
the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just
enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we
don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and
there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and
there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."

--Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
SevenOverSix
2021-09-26 23:38:02 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a
problem for us since they've got something now they never had before,
the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just
enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we
don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and
there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and
there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."
--Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
Yep, sounds like him ....

And he DID finally come up with the ultimate "little
something" didn't he - "Great Society" and all the
never-ending 'welfare' programs that went with it.

Face it - the REAL aim was to tranquilize 'minorities'
and a few other squeaky wheels and ADDICT them to
said tranquilizers. Once addicted, you OWN their asses.
Democrats Founded The KKK
2021-09-27 01:05:26 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just
enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we
don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and
there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and
there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."
--Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
"I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years."

- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One
Siri Cruise
2021-09-27 12:27:55 UTC
Post by Democrats Founded The KKK
- Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One
'I'll just stop them from voting.' ~~ Moscow Mitch

Anyway so you're arguing disenfranchisement is truer to democracy
than convincing voters to vote.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
tesla tinker
2021-09-29 17:53:42 UTC
Susan Cohen wrote
Nothing beats a dead right wing kike.
Bob Duncan
2021-10-03 15:47:35 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a
problem for us since they've got something now they never had before,
the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just
enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we
don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and
there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and
there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."
--Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
Lyndon Johnson hated white people and Jews. Everybody in Texas hated white
people and Jews in those days.

Now that they have brown skinned Canadian latino stud Rafael "call me Ted"
Cruz, things are better.
tesla tinker
2021-10-20 13:07:09 UTC
Bob Duncan

Cruz, things are better.
Bob Duncan

Cruz, things are better.
tesla tinker
2021-11-08 20:57:05 UTC
166p1
2021-11-14 04:51:51 UTC
Post by Bob Duncan
Post by Susan Cohen
"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a
problem for us since they've got something now they never had before,
the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do
something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just
enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we
don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and
there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and
there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild
legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again."
--Sen. Lyndon B.Johnson (D., Texas), 1957
Lyndon Johnson hated white people and Jews. Everybody in Texas hated white
people and Jews in those days.
LBJ was a real piece of work ... even for a politician :-)

I don't think he really "hated" anybody, but instead was
always looking for a way to EXPLOIT any and all differences
to increase his own power/status/glory.

In short he was "Woke"/ANTIFA/BLM/KKK all rolled into one
for all practical purposes. Be GLAD he didn't go for
another term. Even Nixon was an improvement. His ONLY
good aspect, but again for mostly personal/political
purposes, was to continue to fund the space program.
Bob Duncan