Hey Colonel Burke - Would you do this Brown Sugar?
Add Reply
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-08-13 00:50:42 UTC

Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.

I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
2019-08-13 01:10:13 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
even the corn hole ignores him, LOL
The Right And The Powerful
2019-08-13 01:28:18 UTC
Post by %
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Checkmate
2019-08-13 05:55:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
even the corn hole ignores him, LOL
I wouldn't do her.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2019-08-13 14:32:54 UTC
Post by Checkmate
says...
Post by %
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
i did
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-08-13 14:59:32 UTC
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Fuck yeah! Like there's no tomorrow!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2020-02-07 17:44:01 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.

:-(
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

kensi and Nads - the twain are easily-ignored
feminists, leftists and America-hating liars.
Greekbasturd®™
2020-02-08 12:26:40 UTC
On Fri, 07 Feb 2020 12:44:01 -0500, "Sir Ass Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
The Peeler
2020-02-08 13:15:17 UTC
On Sat, 08 Feb 2020 04:26:40 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Greekbasturd®™
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
You can't see it from your position because you always got your tongue up
his arse, dreckserb Razovic!
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-12 16:23:09 UTC
Post by Greekbasturd®™
The Colon doesn't got anything to do the ape WITH.
You can't see it from your position because you always got your tongue up
his arse, dreckserb Razovic!
The Colonel is superior to him!

Michael
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-12 16:45:41 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A
NEW YORK MINUTE!!
Michael Ejercito
2020-02-20 01:51:28 UTC
On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 20:50:42 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast. The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER! IN A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.

Michael
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-20 17:14:10 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her.  Would you?  Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
I just came across your poast.  The answer is HELL YEAH I DO HER!  IN
A NEW
YORK MINUTE!!
   Imagine if she got pregnant as a result.
Michael
I'd poke her bum, so she woodn't.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-12 16:55:57 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
http://youtu.be/seWqFNcPNMU
Definitley a hottie, in spite of her inferior racial make-up.
I'd do her. Would you? Discuss.
The Colonel never replied so I guess he wouldn't do her.
:-(
As for the following vid, "BOUTINELA Adjustable Tops are all the RAGE."
Yes, they got me raging horny!