Clinically Insane Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic (the Psychopathic Spammer) REALLY REALLY Believes she's "Dishing it out"...
Add Reply
Peeler
2021-11-15 21:51:50 UTC
...by continually making a complete ass of herself in public!

YES, SHE REALLY REALLY IS THAT RETARDED!

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Innit, our pedophilic gay punching bag? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-11-15 23:55:00 UTC
Post by Peeler
...by continually making a complete ass of herself in public!
YES, SHE REALLY REALLY IS THAT RETARDED!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
Innit, our pedophilic gay punching bag? LOL
Well, if "dishing it out" means "continually and impotently begging
and pleading Jews, Asians, and other superior humans to please STOP
reminding him what a useless, inferior waste of skin he is," then....

Yes!

He's REALLY dishing it out!

[laughs in Jewish]

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 47,334
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!