(Sin) Gluttony versus suicide ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-03 13:14:07 UTC
Gluttony (i.e. eating more than the right daily amount, which is 2 lbs
according to Revelation 6:6) versus suicide (i.e. the putting down of
one's own life)

"... put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony"
(Proverbs 23:2)

"Better to commit suicide than to commit the sin of gluttony." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:2)

Bottom line:
Suicide is not sin so that Samson's final act of killing himself was
not sin while gluttony is sin as evident by the fact that Adam & Eve
eating more than they needed was the reason for their downfall.

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_d_DJT_r ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-03 20:27:40 UTC
(Sin) 03/03/20 Again compared here ...

"Better to commit suicide than to commit the sin of gluttony." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:2)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ot2bAaLbCf4/tcOEP7p1BQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-04 17:00:06 UTC
(Sin) 03/04/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-04 22:28:44 UTC
(Sin) 03/04/20 "plain" tragically vainjangling (1 Tim 1:6) ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/sIUAMh1z0_U/g95u5pkmBQAJ

Link to post explicating vainjangling by the eternally condemned:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/-xLGqnNjAAAJ

"Like a moth to flame, the eternally condemned tragically return to be
ever more cursed by GOD."

Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement at the continued fulfillment
of this prophecy as clearly demonstrated within the following USENET
threads:

(1) Link to thread titled "LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1
Example of being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI%5B1-25%5D

(2) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M

(3) Link to thread titled "A very very very simple definition of sin;"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/xunFWhan_AM

(4) Link to thread titled "The LORD says 'Blessed are you who hunger
now;'"

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM

(5) Link to thread titled "Being wonderfully hungry like LORD Jesus;"

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/xPY1Uzl-ZNk/QeKLDNCpCwAJ

... for the continued benefit (Romans 8:28) of those of us who are
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like GOD ( http://bit.ly/Lk2442 )
with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to the LORD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/pIZcsOCJBwAJ

Laus DEO !

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++
Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ
Shame on andrew, look at his red face.
LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.
'14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'
Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)
Psalms
open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !
Proverbs
13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
the wicked is in need.
Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).
Joel
2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
people shall never be ashamed.
Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !
Psalms
107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.
Acts
14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
your hearts with food and gladness."
In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++
Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ
Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10
John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an ongoing
status. He includes himself in that status.
John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.
1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is
not in us.
John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-05 08:16:07 UTC
(Sin) 03/05/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-05 13:51:55 UTC
(Sin) 03/05/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-06 11:18:07 UTC
(Sin) 03/06/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-06 22:09:28 UTC
(Sin) 03/06/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-07 06:54:49 UTC
(Sin) 03/07/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-07 16:01:21 UTC
(Sin) 03/07/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-08 02:20:41 UTC
(Sin) 03/07/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-08 07:37:07 UTC
(Sin) 03/08/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-09 13:33:33 UTC
(Sin) 03/09/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-09 15:56:56 UTC
(Sin) 03/09/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-09 19:58:40 UTC
(Sin) 03/09/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-09 22:47:00 UTC
(Sin) 03/09/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-10 09:50:44 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-10 14:02:07 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-10 15:21:31 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-10 22:26:57 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-10 23:01:05 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 5th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 00:11:01 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 6th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 00:58:48 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared a 7th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 04:43:14 UTC
(Sin) 03/10/20 Again compared an 8th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 14:23:00 UTC
(Sin) 03/11/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 15:04:29 UTC
(Sin) 03/11/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 22:50:58 UTC
(Sin) 03/11/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

%
2020-03-11 21:56:31 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 22:58:59 UTC
+++ 09/09/18 Praying for %'s perishing soul ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6Gas4x8n0GM/4haoUSVOAQAJ
WTF, man!?!? WTF's my perishing soul, chopped liver??
How's come you never pray for it?? How many times it been
now you prayed for Persent's perishing soul and never
mine? WTF's his perishing soul got that mine ain't?? Huh??
He's prayed for mine as well. Of course, since I don't
give one hot shit about that imaginary entity he can pray
all he wants as long as it keeps him out of the medical
profession. If you want him to pray for yours you might
follow the example of others who've drawn his mealy mouthed
wrath.
Actually, there is no reason to either be angry about someone
blaspheming against the Holy Spirit nor pray for someone who has
consequently chosen to tragically become eternally condemned & ever
more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

As for being out of the medical profession, I am called to save it.

Only someone with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense can
(Philippians 4:13) save the medical profession.

Laus DEO :-)
all i do is send him a blank reply and ,
i'm as good as got reserved seating in heaven
Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Moreover, yours has hardly been blank replies:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6Gas4x8n0GM/4haoUSVOAQAJ

+++
jesus is not god he's the son of god
The Son (heart) of GOD is GOD just as the Father (mind) of GOD is GOD
just as the Holy Spirit (soul) of GOD is GOD.
This is what it means for humans to each be made in GOD's image, each
having a heart, soul, and mind with which to love GOD, Who also has a
heart (Son), soul (Holy Spirit), and mind (Father).
(1) Physical (Son)
(2) Spiritual (Holy Spirit)
(3) Mental (Father)
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ
<snip>
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/y7Wt5hwlAQAJ
Where was this study published and peer reviewed?
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/39/5/808.long
in my backyard
I am http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry and hope you, Persent, also have
a healthy appetite too :-)
So how are you ?
i'm dying from starvation
I hope that despite your writing that you're "dying from starvation"
that you, %, actually have a healthy appetite.
So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
if they undue my bed straps **...** maybe
**emphasis** added
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/5PIVSncqKVE/EO9pmc0CEwAJ
I share with you, %. that your being able to post here on ASD does
indicate that you are **not** strapped down in a bed and that you do
have the more fundamental ability to eat. So you do, in fact, have the
ability to eat at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
i'm using a voice to text program , i talk , it types
I share with you, %, that your use of "..." (see **emphasis** above)
for a pause indicates that you are using a keyboard instead of "a
voice to text program" to post here on ASD which again indicates that
you do have the more fundamental ability to eat. So again, you do, in
fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
i just told you my situation ,
i told you how i manage to get around it ,
if you don't like that then you can ch? sh?
Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2
Chronicles 7:14) that GOD softens your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26) heart, Persent, so that you'd come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-13 20:42:56 UTC
(Sin) 03/13/20 Again praying here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/ot2bAaLbCf4/tIGo3Nm1BQAJ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-11 23:22:49 UTC
(Sin) 03/11/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-12 00:54:19 UTC
(Sin) 03/11/20 Again compared a 5th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-12 16:36:23 UTC
(Sin) 03/12/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-12 18:06:19 UTC
(Sin) 03/12/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-13 02:52:19 UTC
(Sin) 03/12/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-13 05:57:48 UTC
(Sin) 03/13/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-13 08:33:17 UTC
(Sin) 03/13/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-13 19:56:43 UTC
(Sin) 03/13/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

%
2020-03-13 19:16:16 UTC
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-14 04:32:22 UTC
(Sin) 03/13/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-14 07:58:25 UTC
(Sin) 03/14/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-14 18:56:48 UTC
(Sin) 03/14/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-14 20:56:36 UTC
(Sin) 03/14/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-15 02:45:28 UTC
(Sin) 03/14/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-15 11:28:22 UTC
(Sin) 03/15/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-15 18:11:30 UTC
(Sin) 03/15/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-15 21:14:06 UTC
(Sin) 03/15/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-16 07:57:43 UTC
(Sin) 03/16/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-16 18:47:23 UTC
(Sin) 03/16/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-16 22:18:55 UTC
(Sin) 03/16/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-17 16:43:58 UTC
(Sin) 03/17/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-17 23:06:07 UTC
(Sin) 03/17/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-18 06:37:34 UTC
(Sin) 03/18/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-18 22:37:25 UTC
(Sin) 03/18/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-19 11:37:13 UTC
(Sin) 03/19/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-19 23:12:56 UTC
(Sin) 03/19/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 01:35:52 UTC
(Sin) 03/19/20 Again compared a 3rd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 03:34:13 UTC
(Sin) 03/19/20 Again compared a 4th time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 06:42:02 UTC
(Sin) 03/20/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-20 20:16:48 UTC
(Sin) 03/20/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 16:04:52 UTC
(Sin) 03/22/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-22 23:56:31 UTC
(Sin) 03/22/20 Again compared a 2nd time here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-23 09:44:37 UTC
(Sin) 03/23/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-25 02:16:45 UTC
(Sin) 03/24/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 00:19:36 UTC
(Sin) 03/25/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-26 18:28:57 UTC
(Sin) 03/26/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-28 21:49:38 UTC
(Sin) 03/28/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-30 03:12:52 UTC
(Sin) 03/29/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-31 19:00:35 UTC
(Sin) 03/31/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-02 13:13:28 UTC
(Sin) 04/02/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-03 12:18:45 UTC
(Sin) 04/03/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-04 20:09:01 UTC
(Sin) 04/04/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-06 00:24:35 UTC
(Sin) 04/05/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-06 12:55:33 UTC
(Sin) 04/06/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-07 20:13:11 UTC
(Sin) 04/07/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-08 09:48:20 UTC
(Sin) 04/08/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-09 09:03:51 UTC
(Sin) 04/09/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-11 21:16:58 UTC
(Sin) 04/11/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-12 10:49:25 UTC
(Sin) 04/12/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-13 14:14:17 UTC
(Sin) 04/13/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-14 22:26:15 UTC
(Sin) 04/14/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-16 03:30:51 UTC
(Sin) 04/15/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-16 10:41:54 UTC
(Sin) 04/16/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-17 11:38:51 UTC
(Sin) 04/17/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-18 17:45:05 UTC
(Sin) 04/18/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-19 14:11:04 UTC
(Sin) 04/19/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-20 12:24:58 UTC
(Sin) 04/20/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-21 12:48:22 UTC
(Sin) 04/21/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-23 03:07:10 UTC
(Sin) 04/22/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-23 23:42:14 UTC
(Sin) 04/23/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-24 11:05:12 UTC
(Sin) 04/24/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-26 09:17:46 UTC
(Sin) 04/26/20 Again compared here ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-27 13:52:05 UTC
(Sin) 04/27/20 Again compared here ...

LinuxGal
2020-04-24 20:16:30 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Better to commit suicide than to commit the sin of gluttony." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:2)
The wages of sin is death, but after taxes it's just a
headache.
--
Linux Geeks: Smart. Single. Sexy.
Well, two out of three ain't bad!

https://twitter.com/LinuxGal
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-04-24 20:44:08 UTC
Post by LinuxGal
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
"Better to commit suicide than to commit the sin of gluttony." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:2)
The wages of sin is death, but after taxes it's just a
headache.
Actually, after death, the dead neither pay taxes nor have headaches
but they have stopped sinning.

Thus, GOD will eventually stop all from sinning thereby proving that
He is absolutely sovereign even over His enemies and so it's much
wiser for us who are His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed to be His
friends (John 15:14) and stop (John 5:14) sinning now or else die.

In the interim, I indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and hope you, Teresita, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
tesla sTinker
2020-03-08 03:22:56 UTC
snap out of it. what is the matter with you? Gluttony, \a

And who is to say what is gluttony?

The Scripture says, the true Scripture,

2 And put a knife to thy throat, if it be so that thou have thy soul in
thy own power.

3 Be not desirous of his meats, in which is the bread of deceit.

4 Labour not to be rich: but set bounds to thy prudence.

5 Lift not up thy eyes to riches which thou canst not have: because they
shall make themselves wings like those of an eagle, and shall fly
towards heaven.

NOW, what is it you said? Gluttony?
No, I do not know what proverbs you are reading of, but that is not what
it pertains to.

It is the riches of money, the money stealers. That it pertains to.
Are you rich doctor? If so, you are the hypocrite.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-03-08 03:30:23 UTC
snap out of it...
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, Daniel, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
2020-03-04 22:18:39 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
---
sin was created to make people feel guilty.
gods were created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
The Peeler
2020-03-04 22:39:06 UTC
On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:18:39 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
(Sin) Gluttony versus suicide ...
---
sin was created to make people feel guilty.
gods were created in the imaginations of man and believed by fools.
LOL You must be the dumbest piece of gay muzzie shit I ever came across,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit!