Homosexual Jew Colorado Governor With 'Partner'
2018-12-01 07:34:32 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
The Peeler
2018-12-01 09:24:44 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 02:34:32 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

2018-12-01 18:44:33 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3830#p13672
Disgusting.

Now here is a beautiful love story.

http://www.virginiaandquan.com/

Girl Meets Boy
Ginny attended VCU in Richmond, VA with many of her closest high school friends from Northern Virginia. She studied creative advertising, spent countless hours at the James River, always finding new ways to get involved in a number of creative projects, and some would say single-handedly supported Lamplighter Coffee for a few semesters.

Quan, also from Northern Virginia, started in their exercise science program and spent most days pursuing passions for anything from pick-up basketball to starting an art-inspired clothing line.

In 2011, Ginny and Quan were introduced by mutual friends on Cary St in Richmond. Over the next year in "The Fan", Ginny and Quan got closer between downtown concerts, river days, and most importantly - Sunday pho’ dining. Ginny fit right in to help out with Quan's 2012 project with Active Soul Design and some might say between creative inspiration and nights out on the town their match was made.

In 2013, the two officially started dating and haven’t looked back since. In 2014 they moved in together with two of the groomsmen on Maplewood Avenue in Richmond. This created quite an episode of "Friends" -esk open door policy for the household; a policy that still holds true in their house today.

In 2016, the two decided to move back to Northern Virginia to pursue their career dreams. After such a monumental chapter of their lives, Richmond was hard to leave, but looking back Ginny would say it was the best decision they ever made. Since, Quan has started his own personal training company and has excelled immensely in his own growth. Ginny took a job at WILL Interactive handling a wide array of design projects and expanding her skill set every day.

In April 2017, while Ginny was in Richmond for what she thought was a photoshoot for Quan's personal training company, he surprised her by getting down on one knee in Church Hill, overlooking Richmond, where it all began.

If you were to ask anyone that has watched the love story unravel, I think while a few slight variations may arise, we would all agree, that the pair are strong enough to have the foundation of years of friendship, lucky enough to have a village of family in support, and between them (and their two fur babies) the love is unmatched.

And the adventure is truly just beginning.

Written by:

Melanie Savia, Bridesmaid
Carolina Reb
2018-12-01 19:26:43 UTC
And the adventure is truly just beginning.

...and the adventure will truly end here:

2018-12-01 20:16:13 UTC
On Sat, 1 Dec 2018 11:26:43 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-12-02 16:48:48 UTC
And the adventure is truly just beginning.
https://ak1.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24322121/thumb/1.jpg
Wrong!

I suspect that some babies will join them in their adventure.

I wonder what they will look like.

2018-12-02 20:25:44 UTC
And the adventure is truly just beginning.
https://ak1.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24322121/thumb/1.jpg
Wrong!
I suspect that some babies will join them in their adventure.
I wonder what they will look like.
I suspect you need to go fuck yourself, you slanty-eyed
mongoloid interloping Gook bastard.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 22:10:00 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 12:25:44 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2018-12-03 00:50:49 UTC
And the adventure is truly just beginning.
https://ak1.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24322121/thumb/1.jpg
Wrong!
I suspect that some babies will join them in their adventure.
I wonder what they will look like.
I suspect you need to go fuck yourself, you slanty-eyed
mongoloid interloping Gook bastard.
You sure hate the idea of love.

What is it about love that frightens you?

2018-12-03 01:00:24 UTC
And the adventure is truly just beginning.
https://ak1.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/24322121/thumb/1.jpg
Wrong!
I suspect that some babies will join them in their adventure.
I wonder what they will look like.
I suspect you need to go fuck yourself, you slanty-eyed
mongoloid interloping Gook bastard.
You sure hate the idea of love.
What is it about love that frightens you?
Well then go on out to Colorado and see if he won't poke
you in your mongoloid ass, you slanty-eyed bastard.
The Peeler
2018-12-03 09:59:58 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 17:00:24 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg