HUH? HAY! It's Poor Dumb Anal Razovic's ACUTE Psychosis on Display!
2018-03-23 18:33:17 UTC

HAY!

A special treat for jew Easter?

kkkosher for pesach?

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-03-23 18:42:53 UTC
What else? LOL Check this her latest hilarious, idiotic and psychotic
HAY!
A special treat for jew Easter?
kkkosher for pesach?
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such unbelievable IDIOTS? LOL
--
Totally retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-03-23 18:58:46 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HAY!
A special treat for Easter?
Why, you coming out of your basement?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-24 13:38:05 UTC
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 11:58:46 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HAY!
A special treat for jew Easter?
kkkosher for pesach?
LOLOK
Why, I'd have to come out of my jew ghetto !
You, WOULD !

That ain't, NEVER gonna happen raghead !

No cajones ! No jew ghetto exit permit ! And no passport !

Ergo (that's Latinese - look it up) no smegma/skata-encrusted Grik
mini-glans for you kikey !

Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a jew delicacy ? Like schmaltz
herring ?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

2018-03-24 13:43:56 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HAY!
A special treat for Easter?
Why, you coming out of your basement?
LOL
That ain't, NEVER gonna happen raghead !
No cajones ! No exit permit ! And no passport !
That's the same excuse you used LAST time! Try to come up with
something original this time!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-25 14:06:41 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 06:43:56 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
A special treat for jew Easter?
kkkosher for pesach?
LOLOK
Why, I'd have to come out of my jew ghetto !
You, WOULD !
That ain't, NEVER gonna happen raghead !
No cajones ! No jew ghetto exit permit ! And no passport !
Ergo (that's Latinese - look it up) no smegma/skata-encrusted Grik
mini-glans for you kikey !
That's the same lame jew excuse I used LAST time !
Try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<

Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a jew delicacy ? Like schmaltz
herring ? Or pig diarrhoea ? <VGB<

2018-03-25 14:23:10 UTC

Post by The Jews
That's the same excuse you used LAST time! Try to come up with
something original this time!
I'll try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
See that you do! How about

[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night

See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-26 14:59:22 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 07:23:10 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
No cajones ! No jew ghetto exit permit ! And no passport !
Ergo (that's Latinese - look it up) no smegma/skata-encrusted Grik
mini-glans for you kikey !
That's the same lame jew excuse I used LAST time !
Try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
I'll see that I do ! How about
[a] I huffed too much HCN gas last night
[b] My jew colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my fat jew ass
[d] My circumcised jew Mom was SUPER busy last night
[e] It's jew Easter
See how EASY it is to come up with jew excuses to avoid getting
'holocausted'® ??? <GB<

2018-03-26 15:08:05 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
I'll try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a glue-huffer delicacy ?
You tell us!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-27 14:22:42 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 08:08:05 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
I'll see that I do ! How about
[a] I huffed too much HCN gas last night
[b] My jew colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my fat jew ass
[d] My circumcised jew Mom was SUPER busy last night
[e] It's jew Easter
See how EASY it is to come up with jew excuses to avoid getting
'holocausted'® ??? <GB<
Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a jew delicacy ? Like schmaltz
herring ? Or pig diarrhoea ? <VGB<
You tell us !
You're the raghead...you tell, US !

2018-03-27 14:31:00 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
I'll try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a glue-huffer delicacy ?
You tell us!
You're the raghead...you tell, US !
You're the glue-huffing Queen Mary Nazi-- you tell US!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-28 14:10:54 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 07:31:00 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
See how EASY it is to come up with jew excuses to avoid getting
'holocausted'® ??? <GB<
Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a jew delicacy ? Like schmaltz
herring ? Or pig diarrhoea ? <VGB<
You tell us !
You're the raghead...you tell, US !
You're the human-- we tell YOU !
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?

2018-03-28 14:12:05 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
You're the raghead...you tell, US !
You're the glue-huffing Queen Mary Nazi-- you tell US!
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?
You're too embarrassed to tell us what you use "butt hay" for. We
understand, Gordon!

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-29 12:30:07 UTC
On Wed, 28 Mar 2018 07:12:05 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
You tell us !
You're the raghead...you tell, US !
You're the human-- we tell YOU !
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?
I'm too embarrassed to tell you what we ragheads use "butt hay" for.
We understand, raghead !

HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?

Next year in al-Quds and all that shite ?

How are you going to accomplish THAT with no cajones, no jew ghetto
exit permit and no, passport raghead ?????????

OR will these requirements be, WAIVED (look it up) in the case of jew
EXPULSIONS ?

2018-03-29 12:41:27 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
You're the glue-huffing Queen Mary Nazi-- you tell US!
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?
You're too embarrassed to tell us what you use "butt hay" for. We
understand, Gordon!
LOL
HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?
And you can't read a calendar either! What makes you more dizzy- the
glue, or all those numbers?

not coming to holocaust me.

2018-03-30 13:02:27 UTC
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:41:27 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I'm too embarrassed to tell you what we ragheads use "butt hay" for.
We understand, raghead !
HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?
Next year in al-Quds and all that shite ?
How are you going to accomplish THAT with no cajones, no jew ghetto
exit permit and no, passport raghead ?????????
OR will these requirements be, WAIVED (look it up) in the case of jew
EXPULSIONS ?
And your human calendar doesn't show jew holidays either ?
For VHY a human calendar would even MENTION raghead holidays
raghead ?

Absurd!

2018-03-30 15:08:20 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 06:02:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?
And you can't read a calendar either! What makes you more dizzy- the
glue, or all those numbers?
LOL
For VHY a human calendar would even MENTION raghead holidays
raghead ?
You REALLY have NO idea just HOW retarded you keep sounding, right, you dumb
psychotic serbian bitch? LOL
Absurd!
You and your "life" certainly are, dreckserb!
2018-04-03 16:30:40 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 06:02:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?
And you can't read a calendar either! What makes you more dizzy- the
glue, or all those numbers?
LOL
For VHY a human calendar would even MENTION raghead holidays
raghead ?
You REALLY have NO idea just HOW retarded you keep sounding, right, you dumb
psychotic serbian bitch? LOL
The mangina is in denial.

2018-04-04 13:06:16 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:30:40 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is in denial.
Michael
YOU should be in the banana boat. <B<

2018-04-04 15:53:02 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:30:40 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
The mangina is in denial.
Michael
YOU should be in the banana boat. <B<
Wrong.

2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:53:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
The mangina is in denial.
Michael
YOU should be in the banana boat. <B<
Wrong.
Michael
Anything BUT wrong, mong!

2018-04-05 16:32:16 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:53:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
You keep blaspheming the name.

2018-04-06 13:50:39 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 09:32:16 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
You keep blaspheming the name.
Michael
Greek the fucking jew name. You're supposed to be a 'Christian',
aren't you, you slant eyed asshole? Isn't that why you crucify
yourself every Easter????

2018-04-06 14:30:04 UTC
ADMIT it, Andrzej... you LOVE eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:34:58 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You keep blaspheming the name.
Michael
Greek the fucking jew name.
Instead, your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!
You're supposed to be a 'Christian', aren't you, you slant eyed asshole?
Isn't that why you crucify yourself every Easter????
HE's a Christian, YOU are a sick psychopathic asshole! And that's it!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-04-05 18:36:06 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead.
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
Wrong.
Michael
Anything BUT wrong, mong!
Wrong and ridiculous, as always, you psychotic idiot!
2018-04-04 17:21:02 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:06:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You REALLY have NO idea just HOW retarded you keep sounding, right, you dumb
psychotic serbian bitch? LOL
The mangina is in denial.
Michael
YOU should be in the banana boat. <B<
"Banana boat"??? LMAO! You REALLY have NO idea HOW retarded you keep
sounding, right, you dumb psychotic serbian bitch? LOL
2018-03-29 20:06:19 UTC
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:30:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You're the raghead...you tell, US !
You're the glue-huffing Queen Mary Nazi-- you tell US!
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?
You're too embarrassed to tell us what you use "butt hay" for. We
understand, Gordon!
LOL
We understand, raghead !
We KNOW that YOU understand it! So, do translate it for us, Gay Razovic!
HAY is it jew Easter or Ramadamadingdong yet ?
Next year in al-Quds and all that shite ?
??? Stop trying to evade the issue with your useless idiotic confusion
tactics! YOU know what it means, and YOU are going to tell us, arsebandit!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
He begins to stink."
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-02 16:33:21 UTC
On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 05:30:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You're the glue-huffing Queen Mary Nazi-- you tell US!
Right ! So what's, the right answer raghead ?
You're too embarrassed to tell us what you use "butt hay" for. We
understand, Gordon!
LOL
We understand, raghead !
We KNOW that YOU understand it! So, do translate it for us, Gay Razovic!
The mangina is afraid to do so.

2018-04-03 13:07:24 UTC
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 09:33:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.

2018-04-03 16:42:36 UTC
On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 09:33:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.
There is no reason for them to catch me.

2018-04-04 13:06:17 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:42:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead. <B<
The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.
There is no reason for them to catch me.
Michael
There is EVERY reason for them to catch you, detain you and deport you
back to Manila on the first available banana boat. You don't BELONG
in your host country. They don't WANT you! <GB<

2018-04-04 15:51:52 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:42:36 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead. <B<
You blasphemed the Name.
The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.
There is no reason for them to catch me.
Michael
There is EVERY reason for them to catch you, detain you and deport you
back to Manila on the first available banana boat. You don't BELONG
in your host country. They don't WANT you! <GB<
I am an American.

2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:51:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy->>20.jpg
http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead. <B<
You blasphemed the Name.
Greek the fucking jew name and greek you, mong.
The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.
There is no reason for them to catch me.
Michael
There is EVERY reason for them to catch you, detain you and deport you
back to Manila on the first available banana boat. You don't BELONG
in your host country. They don't WANT you! <GB<
I am an American.
Michael
You are NOT an American. You are a slant eyed shitskinned
needledicked Flip Chinaman illegally infesting the Great Satan.

Don't you got, a fucking MIRROR, asshole?

The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:28:53 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You blasphemed the Name.
Greek the fucking jew name and greek you, mong.
Your "life" (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering from a
"life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard!
I am an American.
Michael
You are NOT an American.
HE is an American! YOU are an asshole! Period!
2018-04-04 17:23:52 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:06:17 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Dreckgook, pray to jew g-d haShit instead. <B<
Dreckserb, there is no "jew g-d haShit", but there IS the Jewish God Hashem
who is the father of and identical with Jesus, that Jewish God whose Jewish
ass you keep kissing every time you pray to him! LOL
There is no reason for them to catch me.
Michael
There is EVERY reason for them to catch you, detain you and deport you
back to Manila on the first available banana boat. You don't BELONG
in your host country. They don't WANT you! <GB<
Ridiculous, hysterical, psychotic NONSENSE ...as usual! LOL
More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
2018-04-03 18:25:10 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2018 06:07:24 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You're too embarrassed to tell us what you use "butt hay" for. We
understand, Gordon!
LOL
We understand, raghead !
We KNOW that YOU understand it! So, do translate it for us, Gay Razovic!
The mangina is afraid to do so.
Michael
YOU are too afraid to come out of your Long Beach hovel in case the
ICE popo catch you.
Ridiculous, idiotic and psychotic nonsense, as usual!

2018-03-26 19:10:55 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:59:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I'll try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Sure! But which should I pick? ALL of that happens to me every day!
...and every night, right, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Michael about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"He is a sad, pathetic joke on Usenet."
MID: <olvfkg$brl$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-30 16:45:50 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 07:59:22 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
I'll try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Sure! But which should I pick? ALL of that happens to me every day!
...and every night, right, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Regarding the mangina, there is no doubt about that!

2018-03-31 12:31:46 UTC
On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 09:45:50 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Regarding the mangina, there is no doubt about that!
Michael
Regarding you, greek you asshole!

CRUCIFY yourself!

2018-03-31 17:34:20 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 05:31:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Sure! But which should I pick? ALL of that happens to me every day!
...and every night, right, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Regarding the mangina, there is no doubt about that!
Michael
Regarding you, greek you asshole!
Instead, your "life" keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard, EVERY
day! LOL
CRUCIFY yourself!
EUTHANIZE yourself!
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
2018-03-31 12:31:47 UTC

Post by Michael Ejercito
Regarding the mangina, there is no doubt about that!
Michael
Regarding you, there is NO doubt that you zsuck jew ani/recti.

CRUCIFY yourself, asshole!

2018-03-31 17:34:06 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 05:31:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
See that you do! How about
[a] I huffed too much glue last night
[b] My colostomy bag was full
[c] A huge black man was stuck in my ass
[d] Mom was SUPER busy last night
See how EASY it is to come up with excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®???
LOL
Sure! But which should I pick? ALL of that happens to me every day!
...and every night, right, you sexually crippled cretin? LOL
Regarding the mangina, there is no doubt about that!
Michael
Regarding you, there is NO doubt that you zsuck jew ani/recti.
Regarding you, there is NO doubt that you ARE a sexually crippled cretin!
CRUCIFY yourself, asshole!
EUTHANIZE yourself, dreckserb!

2018-03-25 17:10:27 UTC
On Sun, 25 Mar 2018 07:06:41 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Why, you coming out of your basement?
LOL
That ain't, NEVER gonna happen raghead !
No cajones ! No exit permit ! And no passport !
That's the same excuse you used LAST time! Try to come up with
something original this time!
LOL
Try to come up with something original this time kikey !! <GB<
Oh, no! Usenet's most "famous" boring lameassed copycat "strikes" again!
Butt hay...smegma/skata...is that a jew delicacy ? Like schmaltz
herring ? Or pig diarrhoea ? <VGB<
Your disgusting homosexuality out of control again, you flaming fag?
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-03-24 18:01:02 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 06:38:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
A special treat for Easter?
Why, you coming out of your basement?
LOL
That ain't, NEVER gonna happen raghead !
I believe it was only rhetorical question, you housebound idiot! LOL
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-27 18:24:34 UTC
Why did your mother and daughter both fuck Tokas Roki?
2018-03-27 19:56:12 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:24:34 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
HAY!
A special treat for jew Easter?
kkkosher for pesach?
LOLOK
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
Why did
WE arks the questions, nigga!

2018-03-27 20:34:57 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2018 12:56:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Why did your mother and daughter both fuck Tokas Roki?
WE arks the questions, nigga!
No you don't, dreckserb! YOU only get your bleeding psychopathic ass
clobbered here and your stupid serbian gob filled with the shit people
enjoy dumping in it, you poor psychopathic shiteating serbian asshole.
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2018-03-27 23:26:27 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
WE arks the questions, nigga!
[chuckle]

There is no "we." There is only you, waiting to be Nuremberged®

not coming to holocaust me.