Hanging out with jewish women
Add Reply
Tall Henry
2021-11-09 21:13:55 UTC
https://soc.culture.greek.narkive.com/CYRZdMnw/hanging-out-with-the-jews:i.1.1.thumb
Freedom for Gaza
2021-11-09 21:30:34 UTC
Post by Tall Henry
https://soc.culture.greek.narkive.com/CYRZdMnw/hanging-out-with-the-jews:i.1.1.thumb
No Jews there, you stupid shiteater. These are ethnic Russians murdered
by the Nazis.

Stop raping kiddies and eating shite -- learn some history instead!
The Peeler
2021-11-09 23:24:20 UTC
On Tue, 09 Nov 2021 18:09:31 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Freedom for Gaza
No Jews there, you stupid shiteater. These are ethnic Russians murdered
by the Nazis.
That shit you see dangling in the wind are certified kikes.
Obviously not, Loose Sphincter, you retarded piece of nazi shit!
2021-11-09 22:26:37 UTC
On Tue, 09 Nov 2021 16:13:55 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Tall Henry
https://soc.culture.greek.narkive.com/CYRZdMnw/hanging-out-with-the-jews:i.1.1.thumb
What are you now whining again, you miserable gay nazitard?
2021-11-10 14:12:06 UTC
It's dreckserb Razovic, of course, Usenet's "famous" village idiot, sexual
cripple, perverted sick asshole and spammer!

Innit, you filthy old pedo swine? LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>

You WISH, filthy old pedo swine!