Why did Walter Hampton become Carolina Reb, give his manhood and rectum away, and hate Jews?
2018-11-23 05:29:44 UTC
Cuz he was born a coward, a deadbeat, and a disembodied rectum for homo-sexuals —— but this doesn't mean he hates Jews. It just means he is the opposite of a Jew —— and a self-hating degenerate.
B***@37.com
2018-11-25 21:19:15 UTC
Tru dat.
B***@37.com
2018-11-27 07:12:50 UTC
Betcha dollars to donuts all the regular Jew hating trolls here are hiding really kinky criminal records like walter Carolina hampton, the troll Jesse, the troll Paul Treanor and the Loose cannon and all of 'em have prison records and lifelong affirmed histories of homosexuality —— not that there's anything WRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNG with that ehhhhhh hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
B***@37.com
2018-11-27 18:01:40 UTC
Jew hatred and homosexuality are not in and of themselves related or inextricably linked, but like many social phenomena the links and associations between the two are nothing new, and were just as strong before, during, and after the Third Reich, just as they are now for the many cowardly homosexuals that loiter here looking for approval and acceptance as if it was the lobby entrance to a men's public toilet, arentcha you sick ugly cowardly anti-Semitic Jew-hating faggots wherever you're from foreign and domestic you pathetic cowardly faggots, yeah you are —— does you mother know what you do here, faggots?
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2018-11-28 19:41:14 UTC
and WTF do they want already?
NEMO
2018-11-28 21:11:17 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:41:14 -0800 (PST), Why are nazi trolls such
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
and WTF do they want already?
Well, what do you want?
The Peeler
2018-11-28 22:10:39 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 16:11:17 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
and WTF do they want already?
Well, what do you want?
We know what YOU want here, you devoted servile nazi whore: you want to
spread your asscheeks for your serbian pimp as often as you can! <BG>
Because my job as a straight Jew is to point out the conspicuous nature of hateful self-loathing Jew-haters as cowards and social failures, and of course being intrinsically homosexual, and what these groups as outcasts naturally have in common which ironically is always their respective antisemitism and their respective homosexuality, and faggots as a group know this to be true better than anyone, because Jew hatred and faggotry go hand in hand —— isn't that right faggots!? —— yeah of course it is —— not that there's anything WRRONNG with faggotry —— other than its FAGGOTRY!, eh! —— now that doesn't make me a homo-hater unless of course the homo is also a Jew hater. You know who your are you cocksucking Jew haters dontcha. Cya in court someday or me spitting and dancing on your grave.
Ofay
2018-11-30 06:24:35 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:41:14 -0800 (PST), Why are nazi trolls such
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
and WTF do they want already?
Well, what do you want?
Because my job as a straight Jew is to point out the conspicuous nature of hateful self-loathing Jew-haters as cowards and social failures, and of course being intrinsically homosexual, and what these groups as outcasts naturally have in common which ironically is always their respective antisemitism and their respective homosexuality, and faggots as a group know this to be true better than anyone, because Jew hatred and fhours andaggotry go hand in hand —— isn't that right faggots!? —— yeah of course it is —— not that there's anything WRRONNG with faggotry —— other than its FAGGOTRY!, eh! —— now that doesn't make me a homo-hater unless of course the homo is also a Jew hater. You know who your are you cocksucking Jew haters dontcha. Cya in court someday or me spitting and dancing on your grave.
i am at one time i used my real name. i got phone calls harrassing me for days.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 10:39:29 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 22:24:35 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

<FLUSH the disgusting nazi hypocrite's latest hypocritical bullshit unread
again>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
2018-12-02 05:55:31 UTC
What's your point 6% Ofay? —— I know English ain't your language but spit it out best you can, and don't quote Wikipedia, nobody's impressed by that, that's what school girls copy and paste for school assignments. And by the way Ofay, walter hampton wants to know if you're black, white or brown? And though he'll suck you off either way, if he doesn't like it, he's going to blame the Jews arentcha walter you disgusting elderly child molesting little Faggot.
Ofay
2018-12-02 12:22:54 UTC
lots of stuff in wikipedia is true. some items may not be.
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:00:00 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 04:22:54 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you perverted nazi scum?
B***@37.com
2018-12-02 23:24:28 UTC
I know you're a left wing liberal from some turd (snark for third) world country with your typical political "feelings", but just write a meaningful sentence or two and say something you can back up without your silly political rhetoric copied from Wikipedia. I know you mean well, Ofay, but so far you have precious little to say and you come across pretty shallow and ignorant. Now if that sounds mean and insulting so be it, but I could just as well totally ignore you and you'd be no better off than the unwitting troll you seem to be flapping in the wind. So again what is your agenda here, Ofay, and plz put it in 25 words or less. It doesn't sound like you're an Oleh Hadash or candidate to move to Israel, and I doubt Israelis would want or trust you either, which is something you prolly already know or feel, so again what the hell is your agenda here, Ofay? Now I'm gonna go back and try to find what it was you felt was so important or that I didn't already know in Wikipedia.
Ofay
2018-12-03 00:34:15 UTC
i've put my agenda up for all to see.
The Peeler
2018-12-03 09:56:44 UTC
On Sun, 2 Dec 2018 16:34:15 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you hypocritical nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.