Hitler- Caucasian Hero
2019-08-13 16:20:38 UTC
This is the great secret of our time. Hitler was the good guy. And we —
Americans!— were the semiconscious bad guys. Uninformed, misled, hungry,
and victims of a depraved public relations campaign, we were the bad
guys who ultimately believed the lies that resulted in 60 million dead
people. All this hysterical Holocaust hoopla was basically invented
around 1970 when Jews took total control of TV and started pitching
their favorite sob stories and inventing their new Holocaust religion.
Israel is the enemy of every country on Earth. And all our politicians
run around creaming in their jeans that Israel is best thing that ever
happened to Americans. Any politician who takes money from Israelis is
by definition a traitor, and in a time of war, which they have so
cleverly declared, a capital offense. The entire Congress and most of
our recent presidents are eligible for this penalty.

https://www.johnkaminski.org/index.php/john-kaminski-american-writer-and-critic-2/221-on-second-thought
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-13 16:30:43 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Shitler was directly responsible to the repeated insertion of
millions of big fat Russian dicks into the pussies, rectums,
and throats of German women.

Since you admire Shitler, the ONLY conclusion is that you
believe that this mass insertion was a good thing.

It's THAT simple.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
The Peeler
2019-08-13 18:06:07 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:57:56 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Shut your stupid gay gob and go back to caressing your cats and crying over
your tulips, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs in the first place.

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-08-13 17:01:57 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:20:38 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

P-Dub
2019-08-13 17:23:22 UTC
This is the great secret of our time. Hitler was the good guy. And we —
Hitler was a worthless POS loser, who hooked up with a bunch of other worthless POS losers, and formed a club to cheat, rob, rape, and murder those they were jealous of. They were highly successful criminals. They were brutal garbage.

Their asses were finally beat. Millions of innocent victims were the result of their deceit.

God Bless America.
Carolina Reb
2019-08-13 17:56:16 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
This is the great secret of our time. Hitler was the good guy. And we —
Hitler was a worthless POS loser, who hooked up with a bunch of other worthless POS losers, and formed a club to cheat, rob, rape, and murder those they were jealous of. They were highly successful criminals. They were brutal garbage.
Their asses were finally beat. Millions of innocent victims were the result of their deceit.
God Bless America.
America is ROYALLY FUCKED. The reason why America is fucked
is because it is occupied by Jews and Christian Jew-lovers
such as the likes of you. A wise man recently commented,
"Israel is the enemy of every country on Earth. And all (of)
our (American) politicians run around creaming in their jeans
that Israel is best thing that ever happened to Americans.
Any politician who takes money from Israelis is by definition
a traitor, and in a time of war, which they (Jews) have so

Go to the back of the bus, dumb-ass Christian Goy.
The Peeler
2019-08-13 18:06:46 UTC
On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 10:56:16 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
NoSpamAtAll
2019-08-13 19:51:30 UTC
America is ROYALLY FUCKED.
Make it better, you midget cocksucker: kill yourself!