i wish this ng had more traffic...israel's hold on the US
Add Reply
p***@gmail.com
2019-03-14 13:35:27 UTC
anyway, israel's hold on the US.... well anyway. before i go on i have to state the usual:
i do support the right of israel to defend itself and its citizens. however there are faults with that nation(as with many other nations as well)

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/israels-stranglehold-on-american-politics/

it's a long article detailing the corruption of the israeli lobby in the US. lobbying(not just from israeli groups)is a form of bribery.
Michael Ejercito
2019-03-14 14:33:24 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
anyway, israel's hold on the US.... well anyway. before i go on i have
to state the usual: i do support the right of israel to defend itself
and its citizens. however there are faults with that nation(as with
many other nations as well)
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/israels-stranglehold-on-american-politi
cs/
it's a long article detailing the corruption of the israeli lobby in the
US. lobbying(not just from israeli groups)is a form of bribery.
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?

2019-03-14 14:43:06 UTC
Post by p***@gmail.com
anyway, israel's hold on the US.... well anyway. before i go on i have
to state the usual: i do support the right of israel to defend itself
and its citizens. however there are faults with that nation(as with
many other nations as well)
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/israels-stranglehold-on-american-politi
cs/
it's a long article detailing the corruption of the israeli lobby in the
US. lobbying(not just from israeli groups)is a form of bribery.
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?
Ooops wrong group, please disregard, that was my imposter ect !

p***@gmail.com
i almost responded.
The Peeler
2019-03-14 16:16:59 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:13:07 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com, better
known as "Moose in Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-03-14 16:16:33 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:43:06 GMT, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective troll,
Post by Michael Ejercito
Ooops wrong group, please disregard, that was my imposter ect !
Slimy JeSSe
That was YOU forging slimy gay nazi cretin having his coming out finally!
--
Slimy JeSSe the filthy slimy nazi troll having his coming out on March 13th,
2019:
Post by Michael Ejercito
Ooops wrong group, please disregard, that was my imposter ect !
Slimy JeSSe
That was YOU forging slimy gay nazi cretin having his coming out finally!
--
Slimy JeSSe the filthy slimy nazi troll having his coming out on March 13th,
"Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?"
He is so ashamed of his beliefs, he forges me!

w***@att.net
2019-03-14 15:37:54 UTC
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?
You sick Gook fuck. No doubt you're looking for "scantily clad
CAUCASIAN little boys." Fuck you, you sick slanty-eyed Mongoloid
pervert!
The Peeler
2019-03-14 16:18:05 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 08:37:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-03-14 20:06:20 UTC
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?
You sick Gook fuck. No doubt you're looking for "scantily clad
CAUCASIAN little boys." Fuck you, you sick slanty-eyed Mongoloid
pervert!
Liar ! I am not like Michael Jackson, only preying on little white boys.

2019-03-14 20:53:56 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:06:20 GMT, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective troll,
Post by Michael Ejercito
Liar ! I am not like Michael Jackson, only preying on little white boys.
Slimy Jesse
Even Jackson wasn't a forging filthy perv like you, Slimy Jesse!
Post by w***@att.net
Post by Michael Ejercito
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?
You sick Gook fuck. No doubt you're looking for "scantily clad
CAUCASIAN little boys." Fuck you, you sick slanty-eyed Mongoloid
pervert!
Liar ! I am not like Michael Jackson, only preying on little white boys.
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me!

2019-03-14 16:14:53 UTC
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:33:24 GMT, Slimy JeSSe, the mentally defective troll,
Post by Michael Ejercito
Thank you for the link, do you have one for scantily clad little boys ?
Slimy JeSSe
Finally having your coming out, Slimy JeSSe? What took you so long, you
typical gay nazi swine? <BG>