Thieving jew bastards -- they even steal from their own children!
2022-01-10 05:27:46 UTC
https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/320121/jewish-boy-sues-mom-over-bar-mitzvah-money/

jewish man sues mother over bar mitzvah money

Today in crazy jewish news: a 20-year-old boy has successfully sued
his mom over a withheld bar mitzvah gift.

A judge ruled in favor of Jordan Zeidman last week, after he accused
his mother of refusing to hand over the $5,000 that his grandmother —
known in the family as “Baba” — had promised him as a bar mitzvah
gift, to be used for his college fund.

The facts: In 1998, after a nasty divorce, Zeidman’s parents both
pledged to contribute to their son’s college fund. Fast-forward to
2007, year of the infamous bar mitzvah, Baba pulls newly-made man
Zeidman aside and says: “I have $5,000 for you. Just like I gave to
your brother, and sister. And I’m going to give it to your mom to hold
for you.” In his testimony, Zeidman added his mother had subsequently
made a deposit to his college fun and appended a handwritten note
reading: “I owe Jordan $190.00 + $5,000 from Baba,” the New York Post
reported.

Shirley Zeidman, 54, testified at the trial that she has no memory of
this note, but that “it could be” her handwriting.

Judge Scott Fairgrieve found Shirley liable for conversion and unjust
enrichment, and awarded her son the tidy sum that his mother “held for
[his] benefit and continues to hold, in violation of her fiduciary
duty.”
The Peeler
2022-01-10 08:51:03 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 00:27:46 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
https://forward.com/news/breaking-news/320121/jewish-boy-sues-mom-over-bar-mitzvah-money/
You posted the same shit several dozen times already several years ago,
filthy gay nazitard!