It's FUN posting the material hacked from David Irving's emails... that way, I can GOOGLEFUCK the overstretched anuses of many cowardly TRAITORS TO THE CAUSE simultaneously!
Add Reply
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2018-12-05 19:54:27 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
GB
2018-12-05 20:01:31 UTC
Fuck orf, jew paedophile.
The Peeler
2018-12-05 21:11:43 UTC
On Wed, 5 Dec 2018 12:01:31 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by GB
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
Fuck orf, jew paedophile.
Stop projecting your OWN pedophilia onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, "Rev Pedo", you sexually crippled
perv!
--
Shadow to psychotic Razovic (aka "The Rectum"):
"Just listening to your filth reflects your gross psychological problems"
MID: <555230e8$0$11531$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
GB
2018-12-09 19:40:25 UTC
On 12/5/2018 1:11 PM, The Peeler wrote:

<b'ris>

YOU can fuck orf too, you dirty little unibrowed semite!
The Jews
2018-12-09 19:48:17 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by GB
<b'ris>
I'll fuck orf too-- I'm a dirty little glue-huffing goose-stepper!
Nah, you won't fuck off- you'll KEEP coming back here for more
humiliation at the hands of your superiors!

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWor1d.com)
2018-12-10 13:13:12 UTC
On Sun, 09 Dec 2018 11:48:17 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by GB
<b'ris>
YOU can fuck orf too, you dirty little unibrowed semite !
Nah, I won't fuck off- I'll KEEP coming back here for more
jew humiliation at the hands of my Human superiors !
As, you wish jew bastard ! LOTS, more to come !

2018-12-10 14:06:09 UTC
On Mon, 10 Dec 2018 05:13:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein
Post by The Jews
Nah, you won't fuck off- you'll KEEP coming back here for more
humiliation at the hands of your superiors!
ROFLMJAO
As, you wish jew master ! LOTS, more to come !
We don't just "wish" it! We KNOW it! And there you are again, asking for yet
more! LOL
The Jews addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
2018-12-09 20:24:56 UTC
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 11:40:25 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by GB
Post by The Peeler
Stop projecting your OWN pedophilia onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, "Rev Pedo", you sexually crippled
perv!
YOU can fuck orf too, you dirty little unibrowed semite!
Fat chance, my favourite bleeding punching bag! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
w***@att.net

P-I-S-S-S ..... (dribble)......
The Peeler
2018-12-09 22:22:21 UTC
On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 14:13:21 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.