EVERY post (using 20 or more jew aliases) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his domain) - ALL are jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!
Add Reply
Grikboxxir®™
2019-09-03 12:20:34 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.

Nothing to see here, folks...it's just a g-ddam jew.
The Jews
2019-09-03 13:40:48 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by Grikboxxir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Nothing to see here, folks...it's just a g-ddam jew.
TRANSLATION: "Normal people are kicking our asses and making us
pedophile, glue-huffing, nazi-wannabes look like the useless,
helpless, impotent idiots we are. We wish they'd go away so we could
pretend we were the master race again. [sigh]"

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-08 02:47:47 UTC
Post by Grikboxxir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Nothing to see here, folks...it's just a g-ddam jew.
TRANSLATION: "Normal people are kicking our asses and making us
pedophile, glue-huffing, nazi-wannabes look like the useless,
helpless, impotent idiots we are. We wish they'd go away so we could
pretend we were the master race again. [sigh]"
Reality will hit the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk upside the head!

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-09-08 10:17:35 UTC
On Sat, 7 Sep 2019 19:47:47 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Grikboxxir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Nothing to see here, folks...it's just a g-ddam jew.
TRANSLATION: "Normal people are kicking our asses and making us
pedophile, glue-huffing, nazi-wannabes look like the useless,
helpless, impotent idiots we are. We wish they'd go away so we could
pretend we were the master race again. [sigh]"
Reality will hit the mangina and his fellow dreckvolk upside the head!
I doubt that! They'll NEVER learn of their inferiority- that's how
dumb we keep them!

2019-09-03 14:39:47 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 05:20:34 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikboxxir®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
Nothing to see here, folks...it's just a g-ddam jew.
This must be the most ridiculous thing that was ever seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>