Harvey Weinstein ought to skip the country while he still has a chance --
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2020-05-21 16:30:22 UTC
On Tue, 12 May 2020 23:21:02 +0000 (UTC), Axel Brown
-- and join Roman Polanski in exile...
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/could-harvey-weins
tein-face-criminal-charges-n809731
http://deadline.com/2017/10/harvey-weinstein-lapd-considering-pol
ice-investigation-sexual-assault-1202187134/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/harvey-weinstein-not-prosecuted-sexu
al-harassing-assault-cyrus-vance-district-attorney/
the only difference between trump and weinstein is that trump has been
accused of having forced anal sex with a 13 year-old white christian girl and
harvey hasn't.
The only difference between Trump and Weinstein is that like Polanski,
Weinstein is a jew. So is Jared Fogle, Elliot Spitzer, Woody Allen,
Anthony Weiner, Jeffery Epstein, Louie CK, etc... By their very
nature, they're perverts. America would be best served if all the jews
were caste out to sea.
Carolina Reb
2020-05-21 16:38:29 UTC
The same thing goes with Canadian homosexual Jews!
Loose Cannon
2020-05-21 16:47:11 UTC
I'm sure any self-respecting Canadian would agree.
The Peeler
2020-05-21 17:28:18 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 12:47:11 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
The same thing goes with Canadian homosexual Jews!
I'm sure any self-respecting Canadian would agree.
You two miserable gay nazoids trying to work each other up with your
notorious homo talk again? <VBG>
2020-05-21 19:27:50 UTC
Lambsky and his Jewboys seem to think they own Canada.
The Peeler
2020-05-21 20:04:35 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 12:27:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-05-22 12:18:11 UTC
In article <784820eb-8552-4ffa-9459-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
The Peeler
2020-05-21 17:25:04 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 09:38:29 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

The absolutely ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our
resident gay nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2020-05-21 19:55:00 UTC
The same thing goes with Canadian homosexual Jews!
Stop with the homosexual Jews already you sick AIDS-infected elderly Cocksucker.
Carolina Reb
2020-05-21 20:06:08 UTC
...very well then. I shall add NY homosexual Jews to the list.
The Peeler
2020-05-21 20:55:01 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 13:06:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-05-22 02:51:34 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
The same thing goes with Canadian homosexual Jews!
Stop with the homosexual Jews already you sick AIDS-infected elderly Cocksucker.
...very well then. I shall add NY homosexual Jews to the list.
Whether they be Toronto or NYC homosexual jews, they're all welcomed
to get the fuck out of North America. The sooner, the better
Carolina Reb
2020-05-22 03:27:59 UTC
They will all be dealt with properly, when the time comes.
The Peeler
2020-05-22 07:44:19 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 20:27:59 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

2020-05-22 12:19:36 UTC
In article <9205a1cc-276e-4a8b-8f21-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2020-05-22 16:11:28 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Hired help and stagehands do not fluff, but you Canadian
Jews are not shy about swallowing cocks and plowing
assholes:

2020-05-22 17:22:43 UTC
On Fri, 22 May 2020 09:11:28 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2020-05-22 07:42:50 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 22:51:34 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Whether they be Toronto or NYC homosexual jews, they're all welcomed
to get the fuck out of North America. The sooner, the better
Spreading them for the clinically insane gay nutter from Carolina again,
"Loose Sphincter"? The schizo always is eager to take you up on your offer,
eh, you gay nazoids? LOL

2020-05-22 12:19:07 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous info!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR RUNNING AWAY FROM THIS NEWSGROUP AND
LEAVING ME HERE ALL ALONE TO FIGHT THE ZIONISTS AND JEW-BOYS!
Good work... LOL!!
The Peeler
2020-05-21 16:39:11 UTC
On Thu, 21 May 2020 12:30:22 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Susan Cohen
the only difference between trump and weinstein is that trump has been
accused of having forced anal sex with a 13 year-old white christian girl and
harvey hasn't.
The only difference between Trump and Weinstein is that like Polanski,
Weinstein is a jew. So is Jared Fogle, Elliot Spitzer, Woody Allen,
Anthony Weiner, Jeffery Epstein, Louie CK, etc... By their very
nature, they're perverts. America would be best served if all the jews
were caste out to sea.
NEITHER of those a sick perverted asshole as you, Loose Sphincter! BTW,
being all woman today again, Susan? LMAO
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2020-05-21 19:54:19 UTC
Hey Axel Brown you and your faggot bastard daddy oughta skip town and leave the country before you start catching bullets in your mouth instead of each other's wads down your throats eh?