What were you in prison for Walter when you said you were "Retired Now"?
2019-10-07 10:17:30 UTC
And when you were offering to sit and suck on so much cock in prison with AIDS, how did you manage to survive Walter? Nobody wants to fuck an ugly creep like you with AIDS even in prison eh Walter? So how'd you do it?
Carolina Reb
2019-10-07 13:03:05 UTC
Does this mean you're not interested in my photo on alt.singles, Jewboy?
B***@37.com
2019-10-07 23:02:46 UTC
Does this mean you're not interested in my photo on alt.singles, Jewboy?
Keep sucking cock, cocksucker, it's what you were made for.
NEMO
2019-10-07 23:10:18 UTC
Where is that old cocksucker Walt, anyway?
Carolina Reb
2019-10-07 23:31:39 UTC
Keeping watch over all you homosexual Jews on this newsgroup.
The Peeler
2019-10-08 07:15:09 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 16:31:39 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-10-08 09:33:06 UTC
In article <a4b3ced2-e238-4ba1-99ae-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2019-10-12 02:26:34 UTC
Keep sucking cock you elderly and brain addled nazi faggots, you know who you are here, there are really only a handful of you scum, it's what you do and deserve and were made for. And the only reason you're not dead is we want you as exemplars of the scum you are.
Ras
2019-10-07 16:29:58 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
And when you were offering to sit and suck on so much cock in prison with AIDS, how did you manage to survive Walter? Nobody wants to fuck an ugly creep like you with AIDS even in prison eh Walter? So how'd you do it?
WHERE IS 'BOZO' ?

-----> THAT IS EXACTLY IT.

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE
B***@37.com
2019-10-12 11:30:44 UTC