If the CAROLINA RECTUM didn't already have cognitive AIDS dementia and a big black cock down his throat, this is what he would try to say and admit to...
2019-09-18 11:42:08 UTC
HI, I'M WALTER HAMPTON, an addict, a child molester, a pedophile, and an AIDS infected 72-year old unemployable worthless degenerate, and the derelict heir of an also worthless minor civil war confederate general who makes other homosexual serial killers and ex-con degenerates like himself actually look good in comparison.

If he could, walter the hump would also tell you that he is a delusional shame based manic depressive, psychotic, multiple personalitied and compulsive denier of his lifelong degenerate homosexuality with a cock up his rectum 24/7/365 that he is barely aware of.

He is also a complete computer illiterate and though he has literally spent and pissed away his entire life online as a malignant troll, he still cannot tell you who, how, and under what conditions an online user can create and/or delete a post in any given Usenet newsgroup.

And because he is so fucking dumb and sterile, he cannot thank God be cloned or reproduce, and because I am one of his fiercest critics, he ironically has confided in me that he wants to suck my cock so bad because he believes it is the only way to protect the president against an imaginary threat by me which only he is in possession of.

Walter the Carolina Rectum is such a pathetic lonely useless fuck that he will virtually do and say anything for virtually any kind of homosexual relationship, which he has never been able to achieve or sustain come hell or high Water, and that you can bet on and take to the Bank.

The Carolina Rectum is such a virtual desperate terrorist with nothing left to lose that he desperately, secretly, and telepathically wants me or anybody to blow his head off.
B***@37.com
2019-09-18 17:32:50 UTC
You need to die ASAP you sick elderly COMPULSIVE LYING nazi homosexual criminal of Carolina and stop spewing your rectum full of your long standing Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome -- now just DIE you lying asshole just DIE Already!
B***@37.com
2019-09-22 00:17:14 UTC
"I JUST WANNA HEAR BACK FROM SOMEBODY"
Ras
2019-10-07 05:24:29 UTC
JESUS CHRIST STATED THAT JEWS ARE THE:

"SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN"

[SATAN JEW JAY SMILKSTEIN]

JAY SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. Bozo de Niro

————> TOTAL PSYCHO DEVIL KIKE FAKED HIS OWN DEATH.

JAY SMILKSTEIN IS ALIVE.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=jay+smilkstein+died&qs=n&form=QBLH&sp=-1&pq=&sc=0-0&sk=&cvid=981D6234C6194348827D378B51EDFE62

ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᵘˢᵃ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA