HUH? HAY! More of Poor Dumb Gay Razovic's PYCHOSIS on Display! LOL
2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC

LOLOK! Note the typical semitic drooping lower lip!

https://www.today.com/news/michael-wolff-says-he-absolutely-spoke-president-donald-trump-fire-t120837

And, of course, trying to undermine his host country with his novel in
the best, jew tradition!

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

even one word drivel."
2018-01-09 17:27:42 UTC
Note the gay serb bitch's ACUTE Psychosis! She can't even TRY to hide what's
LOLOK! Note the typical semitic drooping lower lip!
https://www.today.com/news/michael-wolff-says-he-absolutely-spoke-president-donald-trump-fire-t120837
And, of course, trying to undermine his host country with his novel in
the best, jew tradition!
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS,
without ANY exception, such RETARDED? LOL
--
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I