Me cum Gladel
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-03 17:22:40 UTC
Me cum gladel
As she touched my wadel.
Ofay
2018-12-03 21:21:51 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Me cum gladel
As she touched my wadel.
may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits
The Peeler
2018-12-03 23:04:56 UTC
On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 13:21:51 -0800 (PST), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-04 17:31:35 UTC
You failed to say all the camels that have fucked your muslim ass.
Ofay
you know mary, maybe we could take a walk on the wild side. you could be my woman, and i could be your man.
The Peeler
2018-12-04 20:26:40 UTC
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018 12:09:22 -0800 (PST), vOfay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow
MID: <0c3d3881-b022-4e1e-8619-***@googlegroups.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-12-04 22:44:21 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Post by Ofay
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Me cum gladel
As she touched my wadel.
may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits
You failed to say all the camels that have fucked your muslim ass.
you know mary, maybe we could take a walk on the wild side. you could be my woman, and i could be your man.
Fuck off fagget. You have cotties.