Jews Using Caucasians
2019-06-01 09:07:05 UTC
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.

https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Loose Cannon
2019-06-01 09:09:29 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
Carolina Reb
Any man with his ass-cheeks spread wide open is welcomed.
NEMO

HIV-related complications.
The Peeler
2019-06-01 09:58:25 UTC
On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 02:13:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

2019-06-01 09:57:12 UTC
On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 05:07:05 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit always belongs in the first
place.

2019-06-01 16:54:15 UTC
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.

They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.

2019-06-01 19:38:19 UTC
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
The Peeler
2019-06-01 20:31:46 UTC
On Sat, 1 Jun 2019 12:38:19 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet. You're just a dog to him —— a distempered untrainable stupid elderly beaten down dog — with dementia and AIDS — HERE BOY! —— now felch and fetch this stick when I throw it, walter , ehh ehh ehh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh. You hate your betters dontcha walter —— lowly inferior walter. Woof-Woof.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
2019-06-07 11:31:25 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
Their German assholes with these jew yarmulkes, they should wipe!
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-06-07 15:14:55 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:31:25 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Post by B***@37.com
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
Their German assholes with these jew yarmulkes, they should wipe!
ONLY before they stuff it down your dirty shiteating gob, dreckserb Razovic!
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!
Stop projecting your OWN mental and sexual handicaps onto those that you
feel are superior to you and not sexually crippled like you, you sexually
crippled dreckserb!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2019-06-11 16:28:56 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Post by Carolina Reb
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
Michael Ejercito owns you, walter, dontchu know that yet.
The gormless slant eyed asshole doesn't even own a dick, you meshugge
jew a"h bonzo!
Stop projecting your OWN mental and sexual handicaps onto those that you
feel are superior to you and not sexually crippled like you, you sexually
crippled dreckserb!
The mangina can do little else.

2019-06-11 17:07:58 UTC
The mangina can do little else.
YOU can do little else except post porn on this newsgroup, you slant-
eyed puke-skinned Mongoloid pea-brained simpleton.
The Peeler
2019-06-11 17:58:04 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:07:58 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2019-06-12 11:17:02 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:28:56 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-06-12 15:19:01 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 09:28:56 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!

2019-06-12 17:45:33 UTC
That's quite natural for an asshole. LOL
The Jews
2019-06-12 19:30:02 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:45:33 +0200, The Peeler
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
That's quite natural for an asshole. LOL
His basement lair has got to be a Superfund site by now. LOL

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
NEMO
2019-06-12 19:37:41 UTC
And he's SO happy! UNGH!

Andrzej LOVES eating the brown stuff, just like Shitler did!

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
2019-06-13 11:17:20 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:19:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
The mangina can do little else.
All YOU can do is keep zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani!

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-06-13 14:37:06 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:17:20 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Nithing, you are so obsessed with diarrhoea and shit!
Needledick, you are so obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of
jew ani!
Everyone knows by now that you are PROJECTING (see sig)!
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Idiot!
2019-06-02 16:18:07 UTC
The Jews often perform this stunt: when they feel “persecuted,”
they persuade innocent gentiles to “show public solidarity”
with the Jews. I recall that, some years ago, they did it here
in America, in the Midwest. They convinced gentiles to place
menorahs in the windows of their homes as a show of public
solidarity with some Jews who were experiencing “anti-Semitism.”
Gentiles always fall for this clever scam.
https://www.dw.com/en/germans-urged-to-wear-jewish-yarmulke-in-solidarity/a-48919776
Good.
They are standing for their Jewish neighbors.
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
You sure make a big deal about the shape of my eyes and the color of my
skin!

2019-06-02 17:17:01 UTC
You sure make a big deal about the shape of my eyes and the color of my
skin!
Michael
It's his failed attempt at trying to distract from the fact that he is a
cretin, and that even all whites consider him a cretin. From what he let on
in this group, even most right-wing whites consider him a cretin!
Carolina Reb
2019-06-02 18:51:22 UTC
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
You sure make a big deal about the shape of my eyes and the color of my
skin!
That is because you are what you are, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid
simpleton.
B***@37.com
Yeah but he you master, and you his dog, and you owe him respect cuz he own and feed you, mister fluffer felcher.
The Peeler
2019-06-02 20:19:43 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 11:51:22 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
נפש בר יוחאי
Carolina Reb, I'm reading books from the Ballatine Series https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballantine_Books so far I've read about several of the top Nazis and now I'm reading about Hitler, then I'll be reading the ones on the allied leaders. If what I'm reading is true Hitler was a lot smarter than I've ever given him credit for but according to this book he caught syphilis from 'a Jewish Whore named Hannah' that is exactly what they say in the book and because of the syphilis they blame that it messed his judgement up when he ignored the advice of his generals but most of the time he was correct by ignoring them. The two main things (and I've read this else where) that doomed the Nazis was not using the German ground forces to destroy the British at Dunkirk and invading Russia in he winter. I've learned a lot about the Nazi mentality which of course was criminal in nature about many of the reasons the Jews were persecuted unmercifully. The anti-Semitism started in Austria because at first Hitler made a statement that was basically not a persecuting or anti-Semitic statement the showed he had nothing against the Jews and he even had a Jewish friend but his two friends one Jewish and the other gentile beat the hell out of him.
Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/04/the-measure-of-greatness-4/
The Peeler
2019-06-03 07:58:07 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 21:51:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:

F'up to your homegroup alt.homosexual
נפש בר יוחאי
2019-06-04 05:03:29 UTC
Carolina Reb, the Nazis were responsible for more murder than any other people up until that time. However should there be a nuclear war who ever is responsible for starting it will go down in history as being more of a demon than Hitler. There is an old saying, "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." You know there are Germans that hate Hitler and everything he stood for. Most people just want to live in peace. Believe me, war is the work of the devil.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-04 07:01:01 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Carolina Reb, the Nazis were responsible for more murder than any other people up until that time. However should there be a nuclear war who ever is responsible for starting it will go down in history as being more of a demon than Hitler. There is an old saying, "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time." You know there are Germans that hate Hitler and everything he stood for. Most people just want to live in peace. Believe me, war is the work of the devil.
Well Israeli citizen, all other issues aside, Chancellor Hitler
certainly gave you Jews a run for your money! One small Caucasian
nation took on three Jew-controlled Empires....the British Empire,
the Soviet Empire, and the American Empire...and did it for twelve
years! Excellent, I will say! Even down to this very day, you Jews
tremble in fear at the very mention of the name of Chancellor Hitler.

I definitely have an issue with Chancellor Hitler. He was just too
nice to you Jews. Next time around...no more Mister Nice Guy!
The Peeler
2019-06-04 08:43:18 UTC
On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 00:01:01 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://postimg.org/image/h1ab913lx/

נפש בר יוחאי
There are several different guesses why Hitler hated the Jews. He fucked a Jewish woman that gave him syphilis that he shared with two friends, one Jewish and one not Jewish. These two friends beat the hell out of him when he was surviving on money he earned selling post cards he drew. Before this all happened he had made positive comments about the Jews and was not anti-Semitic yet, but as the Austrian press began an intense campaign to demonize the Jews Hitler was denied entrance to the University where he wanted to major in architecture. On the board of the University were several Jews. As he entered politics he realized that by demonizing the Jews where he confiscated their property and money he could finance the Nazis much easier. By exterminating the Jews he destroyed evidence that could give him a hanging someday.
Ofay
2019-06-04 20:21:07 UTC
stalin murdered more than hitler. the allies murdered quite a few people in both wars.
The Peeler
2019-06-04 20:36:06 UTC
On Tue, 4 Jun 2019 13:21:07 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
2019-06-07 11:27:31 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2019 21:34:05 -0700 (PDT), drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
The only thing "standing" for you is your slanted yellow-skinned
pecker when you paste and jack to more of your porn postings on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed puke-skinned pervert Mongoloid
simpleton.
You sure make a big deal about the shape of my eyes and the color of my
skin!
That is because you are what you are, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid
simpleton.
Carolina Reb, I'm reading books
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?

What the fuck are you WAITING for? Chanookah????

2019-06-07 13:12:43 UTC
HUH? DID you GIVE AIDS to these two nazoids -- and MURDER them? SURE you
did, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen (21 June 1955, Bonn - 25 April 1991, Kassel)
HIV-related complications in 1991.
The Peeler
2019-06-07 15:22:22 UTC
On Fri, 07 Jun 2019 04:27:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Carolina Reb, I'm reading books
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?
Why should he, Retardovic? HE has a LIFE! YOU have been a housebound
miserable idiot over the last TWENTY YEARS that you've been "living on
Usenet", as your abnormal posting history shows!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
What the fuck are you WAITING for? Chanookah????
Isn't what you feel everyone is thinking about YOU when they see you, you
brainless and dickless sexual cripple?
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash"
Haven't you killed yourself yet Y-chi, you braindead nigger asshole?
ROFLMJAO

When are YOU going to grow a cajone and kill him yourself?

What are you waiting for-- a subpoena or something?

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
plainolamerican
they think they're caucasians.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-13 06:01:27 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
they think they're caucasians.
Actually, no. Jews think no such thoughts at all. Apparently you
are a new-bee to the Jewish problem. Have you ever been to college?
Try singing up for "Jews 101." It is out there. Try http://www.nationalvanguard.org for starters. Perhaps this may be
a bit too strong for you. No problem. If your Christian sensibilities
may be offended, try reading "My Awakening," by Dr. David Duke. I
admire and respect Dr. Duke, but we have a stumbling bloc...and that
is his own open embrace of Christianity.
The Peeler
2019-06-13 08:22:46 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:01:27 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2019-06-13 22:01:47 UTC
In article <44d53a6b-3abc-44c9-a921-***@googlegroups.com>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].
Carolina Reb
2019-06-13 23:22:33 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].
You should read David Duke's autobiography "My Awakening."

"The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

....and my followup....

"The Jew rails against homosexuality as he indulges in it."
Loose Cannon
2019-06-13 23:24:19 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].
You should read David Duke's autobiography "My Awakening."
Does it include his conviction and jail term, jizz mop?

LOLOK!
Carolina Reb
2019-06-13 23:46:15 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].
You should read David Duke's autobiography "My Awakening."
Does it include his conviction and jail term, jizz mop?
LOLOK!
You leave Duke to me and just continue on with your Canadian asshole-
pounding, you beak-nosed Canadian Jew.
B***@37.com
2019-06-14 01:05:10 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for tax fraud and defrauding followers
Duke pleaded guilty to what prosecutors described as a six-year
scheme to dupe thousands of his followers by asking for donations.
Through postal mail, Duke later appealed to his supporters that
he was about to lose his house and his life savings. Prosecutors
claimed that Duke raised hundreds of thousands of dollars in this
campaign. Prosecutors also claimed he sold his home at a hefty
profit, had multiple investment accounts, and spent much of his
money gambling at casinos.[138][139][140].
You should read David Duke's autobiography "My Awakening."
Does it include his conviction and jail term, jizz mop?
LOLOK!
You leave Duke to me and just continue on with your Canadian asshole-
pounding, you beak-nosed Canadian Jew.
Leave David Duke to you eh walter!? —— you and David Duke felching and sucking each other's cock? Now that's a campaign foto you and David Duke could sell to the party —— Sieg Heil!

Hey that's what I wanna see between you you and David Duke felching and sucking each other's cock. I'd pay to see that, I betcha you and David both would pay to see that.
Loose Cannon