B-Way Jews
2018-11-30 19:33:05 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/broadway-jews-and-darwinian-selection/
P-Dub
2018-11-30 19:34:53 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/broadway-jews-and-darwinian-selection/
'National Vanguard' ...

A site created by lowlife assholes. It makes CNN look like news.
Carolina Reb
2018-11-30 19:39:00 UTC
Fuck you.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 20:29:57 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:39:00 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2018-12-01 00:40:20 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/broadway-jews-and-darwinian-selection/
'National Vanguard' ...
A site created by lowlife assholes. It makes CNN look like news.
Fuck you.
you're a 70-year old bastard whore child arentcha walter

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-11-30 21:55:37 UTC
Those assholes are know for crimes against humanity.
The Peeler
2018-11-30 20:18:25 UTC
On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:33:05 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.